the Rift

[PRIVATE] I SEE GHOSTS

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi
I know my heart is missing her peace
but it still beats

She waited with well practised patience, dark brooding eyes boring into his spotty face that impressively betrayed nothing. Ghost thought by opening up a past memory she might've sparked something from him, perhaps a glimmer of what he was really thinking if he was thinking of anything at all. It could be that she was simply boring him. There was no way to tell and nothing to do but speak her mind and wait to dissect his reply in hopes to find something, though what it was she was looking for the sprite had no clue. A more exciting story? More of a reaction? They seemed along the right lines and the young spy began to doubt she was going to get either. Her cloven hooves shifted in response to her restless body that wished to be on the move once again, the deep dark wood calling her name and whispering cold tales.

Her poking and prodding gained yet another answer that contorted her expression and hardened her eyes. Her maw quivered as she shook her head gently, folds of knotted black mane falling over one side of her already shrouded face. Carefully, the spy attempted to move her dark horn to hover next to his neck whilst one eye stayed fixed on his pale features. "So even then, you were soft hearted? You should have killed us both." Her maddening gaze remained on him for a few seconds longer until finally she lifted her horn from where she had placed it and an unpleasantly disturbing giggle bubbled from her mouth as her lithe legs took a few steps back.

"You've changed into a boring fossil, I think I prefer the sound of the old you." The banshee quietly commented, finding that she understood the King Mauja more than this devoid castaway that stood before her who was, in Ghost's assessment, a silhouette only of a former Lord. A soft sigh passes through her lips and she settled back into her usual aloof self, the moment of mania fleeting, a long passed on trait from a rather faulty lineage. Her mind began to wander and slowly she started to turn away from the bereft Frostheart.

Momentarily, she traced the trees in attempt to find the two owls from earlier, Ghost had always imagined the intelligent looking birds to be similar lovers of night like herself. She had no proof, obviously, but it was a nice thought. "Beautiful creatures" she complimented, hopefully their direction before restless legs began her gentle walk further into the dark woodland, tail snagging on the undergrowth. "Don't get lost in the deep dark woods, oh fallen one" she crooned creepily back to Mauja over her shoulder. The words that marked her departure.

Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Messages In This Thread
I SEE GHOSTS - by Mauja - 05-31-2014, 04:02 PM
RE: I SEE GHOSTS - by Ghost - 06-02-2014, 07:10 AM
RE: I SEE GHOSTS - by Mauja - 06-02-2014, 02:04 PM
RE: I SEE GHOSTS - by Ghost - 06-05-2014, 07:52 AM