the Rift

[PRIVATE] Ruined Fantasies

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Satanic Silk
Her soft eyes watch me, and cliché as it sounds, I find myself getting lost in them. Lost in the emotion behind those pupils, the affection that I'm desperate to receive from her is clear. I almost forget that I'm trying to give her something, that is, until she gracefully takes it from my soft lips with her own. An equine kiss of sorts, and I feel myself electrified by her touch, like a current jumping from joint to joint through my body. She places the amulet in her satchel -- shit, another thing I failed to notice? How oblivious am I?

My love lets the amulet fall, and I wonder for a moment as I think I see a flicker of concern cross her visage. Maybe it is just my imagination.. in this heartfelt moment the only concern I can imagine feeling is that of ever possibly being separated again. But I will of course protect against that at all costs.. so perhaps I am misreading her look. She turns back to me and draws my attention to the gold chain that is hidden under her flaming mane. I cut myself some slack for not noticing this - it was actually hidden from view. She directs me to her breast to remove it, and carefully, gently, I reach down below her neck, and grasp the chain with my teeth. I tug with an easy touch and bring it over her nape and crown. It comes free without much difficulty, not tangling in her mane as I expected it might. But how could I imagine that her mane would be tangled.... It's Africa. She helps to move the chain over my own head, and it slips on easily. Now I bear the mark of her patron God, the God of the Sun. I feel honored, and I wonder if she can see it in my eyes. "Thank you."

I turn my attention back to her and away from the amulet that now hangs at my own breast. I let the moment of silence linger as I take in her beauty. Dapple grey coat from head to toe, pink scarring where her left wing once was, the other beautiful feathery wing still intact. Feathers woven into her lit mane behind her ear, and two feathers in her tail. She is a sight to behold, and unique beyond a fingerprint. And who am I? A black stallion with the devil's markings upon his face. A name that no longer fits who I am - at least I don't think it does. Mane and tail like the moon. How do I fit into her world? Am I not an unsightly blemish next to her, marring the landscape? And yet... she wants me with her. She's told me this herself, implied by her direct question. It warms my heart, and I can't help but hold that thought close that she desires me beyond others. I hope that it is more than just affection. I want it to be....

"I shall leave the Falls and join you in.... the Throat?" It's a presumption. I do not know where she lives now, but I am guessing she has returned to the land of her patron. "Though I am not sure where I will fit in, in your already established life." I try desperately to keep the wistful tone out of my words, to keep them rational and logical. But there's no mistaking that I am hoping she will find me some place close to her.

Walk. Talk.

Tag: @[Africa], WC: 586, OOC: Yeah, he doesn't know that Africa is leader of the Throat.

hungry for life
Image Credit
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Ruined Fantasies - by Africa - 05-31-2014, 06:49 PM
RE: Ruined Fantasies - by Satanic Silk - 06-01-2014, 01:15 AM
RE: Ruined Fantasies - by Africa - 06-02-2014, 09:49 PM
RE: Ruined Fantasies - by Satanic Silk - 06-03-2014, 09:11 AM
RE: Ruined Fantasies - by Africa - 06-06-2014, 07:43 PM
RE: Ruined Fantasies - by Satanic Silk - 06-10-2014, 12:02 AM
RE: Ruined Fantasies - by Africa - 06-10-2014, 01:05 AM
RE: Ruined Fantasies - by Satanic Silk - 06-10-2014, 12:13 PM
RE: Ruined Fantasies - by Africa - 06-12-2014, 12:26 AM
RE: Ruined Fantasies - by Africa - 06-16-2014, 10:26 PM
RE: Ruined Fantasies - by Satanic Silk - 06-19-2014, 10:13 PM