the Rift

[PRIVATE] Ruined Fantasies

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Satanic Silk

Her touch is like lightning for me, inside striking fire to my insides. The burning inside is like the flames of her mane and tail. They don't hurt, but instead warm me up inside, from my toes through my legs to my chest and my groin... all the way to the top of my head. I feel all my coherent thought draining as inside me the heat of my flanks and belly just gets hotter. Her lips down my neck, against my shoulder. Those velvets that are so soft and tender. I close my eyes and a groan passes through my own lips. I feel a little embarrassed that I'm subject to these hormonal moments, to the tenderness and gentle influences of a female form. But it isn't just any pretty female form - it's Africa. My beautiful dapple lady. My skin shudders and I feel... my arousal begin to show. I hope that it won't scare her away. Surely she knows I value her much more than that banal need? Of course.. I have been a little indiscreet with my relations... but as far as I know I have no children running around. Will Africa find out? Will Aurelia tell her? My arousal retracts slightly at the thought.

But she doesn't stop touching me and I struggle to gain my composure. My eyes open again and I look down upon her graceful figure. I see her looking at my shoulders, at my wings. I wonder if she has met any with wings like mine before. I haven't - and as a child I was cursed for it. Called a devil child with my name, my markings, my wings. I thought that was what I was, too. But now, I'm not so sure. Her response to mine is gentle, caressing, placating. She tells me that I don't have to leave the Falls. But we both know that is a lie. To be with her I must, and I will. The question that I posed was only uncertainty to where I was going, not of whether I would be willing to leave. She tells me something that my ears crave to hear. "You fit perfectly wherever I am."

"I am a spy for the Falls, but I've done little for my assignment. Africa I will follow you anywhere - I will be your black knight in shining armor." Too cliché? Not for my romantic, beating heart. Her giggle is like champagne bubbles rising to the surface in a delicate flute. My ears perk forward and my head rises slightly as I come out of the haze of arousal I had entered. I will tell Midas I am leaving, and I will join you.

Walk. Talk.
@[Africa] .. not sure what just happened? o.O posting while watching SNL = not effective
hungry for life
Image Credit
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Ruined Fantasies - by Africa - 05-31-2014, 06:49 PM
RE: Ruined Fantasies - by Satanic Silk - 06-01-2014, 01:15 AM
RE: Ruined Fantasies - by Africa - 06-02-2014, 09:49 PM
RE: Ruined Fantasies - by Satanic Silk - 06-03-2014, 09:11 AM
RE: Ruined Fantasies - by Africa - 06-06-2014, 07:43 PM
RE: Ruined Fantasies - by Satanic Silk - 06-10-2014, 12:02 AM
RE: Ruined Fantasies - by Africa - 06-10-2014, 01:05 AM
RE: Ruined Fantasies - by Satanic Silk - 06-10-2014, 12:13 PM
RE: Ruined Fantasies - by Africa - 06-12-2014, 12:26 AM
RE: Ruined Fantasies - by Africa - 06-16-2014, 10:26 PM
RE: Ruined Fantasies - by Satanic Silk - 06-19-2014, 10:13 PM