the Rift

[OPEN] angsty (finished)

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

Insanity is the perfectly rational solution to this otherwise sane world.

Why has this forest become so lifeless? I am chained here, at home. I can't leave here without my guard. My guard's name is Cheveyo, but she doesn't really like me, so she doesn't tell me when she is leaving and she doesn't give me the option to go with her. Honestly, I've only spoken to her once or twice since she has been tasked with guarding me, and even I realize that she is slacking off. I do not mind this, though. If she wants to make a bad impression on Kahlua and Kaj, so be it.

I hate being stuck here. I am a pegasus, for God's sake. I should be free to fly wherever I want instead of being confined here. I don't like that glass wall because it keeps us locked up inside our own herd. I realize now, that it wasn't the wall keeping us from the outside, it was our leaders. Kahlua and Kaj. They have let me down. Does everyone else know how they have confined me here, told me I wasn't being punished when I really am? Why do they lie? Why can they not say they are disappointment and be happy with that? Deep inside my mind, I know they don't want me to get hurt, but I also feel like they want to have a squeaky clean image, but I threatened their image. I am chaos, rebellion, and insanity. This land is sanity, peace, and rules. I do not like it. I want to change it. But how?

Shilva squirms from her resting spot in between my wings and on my back. I have been walking for 30 minutes now. Just back and forth, up and down this little section. I am here, at the borders. Should I sneak out? I desperately want to, but I do not want to get into more trouble. Plus, if Kaj and Kahlua are discussing my punishment soon, I do not really want to get into more trouble. Where would be the logic in that?

I believe my day cannot get any worse, but it does. Heavy rain starts falling from dark clouds. There is no thunder, and there is no lightning. I am graced with only the rain. Each droplet landing on a leaf from the canopy above then falling gently on my back and on Shilva, or head, or basically over my body. Then the droplets trickle down my sides before the plop onto the ground and soak the forest floor. I do not even care if I get soaked. Right now, I can only think. And I do think, about everything.

walkwalkwalk
"blah blah blah."
ooc:; Set BEFORE Aurelia challenges Kahlua and AFTER Aurelia is returned from the Hidden Falls :D Please only people that can do quick replies! :3

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
angsty (finished) - by Aurelia - 05-31-2014, 09:59 PM
RE: angsty - by Cheveyo - 06-06-2014, 06:09 PM
RE: angsty - by Aurelia - 06-06-2014, 08:22 PM
RE: angsty - by Aurelia - 06-07-2014, 09:08 PM
RE: angsty - by Aurelia - 06-11-2014, 10:58 PM
RE: angsty - by Cheveyo - 06-07-2014, 08:08 PM
RE: angsty - by Cheveyo - 06-09-2014, 09:04 PM
RE: angsty - by Aurelia - 06-25-2014, 10:49 PM