the Rift

[OPEN] angsty (finished)

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper

I was stuck here guarding the crazed mare who thought it entertaining to wreck havoc on the homes of others. If it wasn't trespassing on other's lands, it was screwing anything that walked to the point that she had twins at two years old. It was ridiculous, and luckily it seemed that a few of the other protectors had graciously offered to lift the weight of keeping my orchid pools on the village idiot from my painted shoulders every now and then. Even if the gold and white mare thought she wasn't being watched, she was, there were eyes on her almost constantly as I wasn't going to be to blame for any more idiocy.
In fact, I would rather bring the flaming broad to the ground rather than allow her to step one hoof out of the broken glass wall. Chestnut harks swiveled effortlessly on top of my white splashed skull as I watched the winged mare walk back and forth, back and forth, back and forth over and over again. It was quite exhausting and my jaw clenched shut tight in order to stifle a yawn that was fighting to break free. This girl was driving me up a wall, such a boring one to guard, couldn't I have been assigned to a crazy person who wanted to try and escape every five minutes or so? So I could have a chance to show the white and gold what I thought should happen to those who foolishly do wrong on my family, of course she hadn't hurt any of our members physically, but the name of the Edge was tarnished because of what she had done.
Orchid's watched the mare as the snake that had been coiled up between her wings moved further up her bodice just as the sky opened and rain began to pour down in sheets. Even from my hiding spot beneath the canopy of thick trees, my bright chestnut back was being stained a much darker terra cotta color by the fat droplets of water that somehow managed to sneak their way through the heavy coverage of leaves and onto my back.
My long blonde tail lashed against painted sides irritably as I stood there, growing darker by the moment as the white winged Aurelia began to take on a pinker shade as the white hairs that coated her body stuck to her flesh. Eyes rolled in my skull as an irritaed sigh slid from my rosy kissers. "AURELIA!" My voice tore off of my vocal chords at a volume loud enough to get the mare's attention through the sound of the pouring rain. As much as I didn't want to be in close proximity with the mare, I was going to offer her some coverage under the trees. It was time I at least spoke to my ward.

"Speech."
Tag;; @[Aurelia]
Words;; 467
OOC;; Sorry it's kinda short.

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
angsty (finished) - by Aurelia - 05-31-2014, 09:59 PM
RE: angsty - by Cheveyo - 06-06-2014, 06:09 PM
RE: angsty - by Aurelia - 06-06-2014, 08:22 PM
RE: angsty - by Aurelia - 06-07-2014, 09:08 PM
RE: angsty - by Aurelia - 06-11-2014, 10:58 PM