the Rift

[OPEN] angsty (finished)

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

Insanity is the perfectly rational solution to this otherwise sane world.

Her voice shatters through the beautiful sound of the rain. My eyes fixed on Shilva, who slithers beside me. She lets out a short hiss, her forked tongue slipping out of her mouth as she does so. "You are crazy as all hell, but even you deserve better than killing yourself." Suddenly, Shilva's innocent eyes turn to stare at Cheveyo. Did she understand that Cheveyo just called me crazy? "Shilva." I only say her name, but it's effective, because when I do say it, she retreats her gaze from Cheveyo. With a soft sigh, my lips split apart, and I begin to speak to Cheveyo, to Shilva, to anyone who cared to listen. "You see, Cheveyo, crazy horses think crazy things, but I merely act crazy. Perhaps the world will always see me as insane, but I just feel misunderstood." I sigh softly as I think of my children. Faeanne and Ryuu, two children that are the result of my misunderstood thoughts and crazy actions. "My two children, Faeanne and Ryuu, where not supposed to happen. Being approached by two intoxicated stallions was extremely scary. I couldn't tell if they wanted to mount me, lacerate me, or if they were just going to leave me alone. The stench of the poison they drank is still too vivid in my mind. I look at my children and I see my mistakes. I went to the Hidden Falls to see if one of the bastards lived there. I didn't want to leave until I got a word with him." I can recall, quite vividly, the feeling of being denied what I wanted. Seven or so horses told me to leave. I didn't want to leave. I wanted to see Rostislav. I wanted to see him. "Of course, right before I was electrocuted, he came, but it was a little too late. I got to see him be the douche he is. He spoke to me, but his words... I didn't hear them. Then, I was knocked out and dragged away like a carcass. I was just another pest."

The rain feels soothing. I want to light myself up and just rage, but I can't. Not now. I want to tell someone what I feel. "You see, when I first got here, I was attacked by a stallion. He wanted my wings, and ever since then I've been demented. I've been that mare. The one that the leaders task horses to watch. It's a job for people to be near me. A stallion told me that I've warped the world and created myself as a lonely, insane mare, but I don't see that. I told him the world was warped when I was born. I've realized that I just don't fit in here. I don't fit in anywhere. I feel like a weed compared to all the beautiful roses living in Helovia." Tears form in my eyes, but the rain makes it seem like I am not crying. The rain washes away my tears.

walkwalkwalk
"blah blah blah."
ooc:; WOAHHH. rofl, this is how aurelia expresses herself. xDD @[Cheveyo]

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
angsty (finished) - by Aurelia - 05-31-2014, 09:59 PM
RE: angsty - by Cheveyo - 06-06-2014, 06:09 PM
RE: angsty - by Aurelia - 06-06-2014, 08:22 PM
RE: angsty - by Aurelia - 06-07-2014, 09:08 PM
RE: angsty - by Aurelia - 06-11-2014, 10:58 PM
RE: angsty - by Cheveyo - 06-07-2014, 08:08 PM
RE: angsty - by Cheveyo - 06-09-2014, 09:04 PM
RE: angsty - by Aurelia - 06-25-2014, 10:49 PM