the Rift

[OPEN] There's serenity in the darkness.

Dragomir Posts: 275
World's Edge Glazier atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17" :: 7 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Bunnie

D R A G O M I R
you hold the rights I'll never own
The brightly colored mare makes him nervous, a thousands kinds of nervous, and he hovers closer to Ranjiri as if the pretty mare can defend him from the warrior before them who is simply curious – albeit a little rough around the edges. A combination of both these things is evident when she snaps her name at the crafter and he visibly flinches, ears splaying and eyes growing wide amidst his own words in a silent apology.

"They’re a gift," he says with a soft laugh as Ranjiri bashfully exclaims over her beads and claims to not have a thing to give him in return, "I thought they’d look pretty in your hair."

Aside from the initial glance spared to Ranjiri on her approach, the flamboyantly hued pegasus ignores his friend and carries on with her inquiries directed towards him, despite the dark hybrid’s gentle way of dealing with the frightening bluntness of the woman; the aggressive thing even bulls over the words he shares with his friend, giving him little chance to answer his gold tinged companion and interjecting her own inquiry of the Edge. It stirs a new emotion in the stallion – one of aggravation, born from the insult given to the place that had welcomed him and given him shelter for his entire time in the land of Helovia.

Thankfully, the shy stallion doesn’t have to answer; Ranjiri slips her own reply in and he finds himself chuckling with amusement at the pun interlaced in her words, his aggravation momentarily forgotten. That is true, he supposes; the few times he’d been near the edge of the sea, he’d been mightily impressed with the steepness of the fall. Deciding to elaborate a little bit on his homeland for ignorant Bellona’s sake, his deep voice rolls forth once his humor has subsided. "Ranjiri’s right. It’s an ancient wood that overlooks the sea, named for the cliff that borders its northern rim," he smiles, trying to overcome his unease with the harshness of the feathered war maiden with his kindness, "the only thing I’m in danger of is gravity, as are all of my kind."

His smile loiters as Bellona turns her attentions to Ranjiri, calling her you instead of using her name that he’s used already. Her annoyance is almost plain, but she covers it well her good heartedness, as she had when he’d first met her and her friend, Roskuld.

Roskuld, now that he thought about it, was about as bad as Bellona. No wonder Ranjiri was doing so much better with the prismatic dove than he was. He nods as she mentions the Gods, and prayer, his own memories stirring a fear and angst within him; he’s not had much luck with the keepers of the earth.

"The shrines of the four are west of here, southward down a peninsula," he says, glad that for the first time in the entire conversation that he doesn’t sound like a mewling kitten of a man and rather more like his usual calm and genial self.
Wishlist | Table Tracker  

Any violence/magic is allowed to be used upon Dragomir at anytime, permitting it doesn't kill or seriously maim him without my permission <3

Messages In This Thread
There's serenity in the darkness. - by Dragomir - 06-01-2014, 04:10 PM
RE: There's serenity in the darkness. - by Dragomir - 09-02-2014, 07:39 AM