the Rift

[OPEN] There's serenity in the darkness.

Bellona Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0hh :: 7 years old Buff: NOVICE
Mictla :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow Nyte
Bellona
Beauty may be skin deep
But cruelty goes clear to the bone

A sneer paints the cruel vixen's lips as the golden girl speaks, releasing a tidal wave of disappointment to coarse through her veins. Her feathered wither raises itself as if to showcase this change in her, and she closes in on the conversation as her heartbeat quickens. Gods? There are Gods here?

"You speak of these Gods as if they are a common occurrence. Is it true that they will present themselves in exchange for some sort of offering?" An orange stare slides sideways to face a blue one, the fire behind them burning brighter at the stallion's discontent. The bird listens to his words with as much intensity as her gaze emits.Do I make you uncomfortable, Dragomir?

She waits impatiently for either stranger to answer her, shifting her weight from side to side as she waits. When finally one replies to her question, she opens to maw to make an almost accusatory remark about their suggestions."Well, if what you both say is true, then I think that I have a journey to make. Best of luck with your perilous home. Perhaps one day I shall make a visit." Peering into blue orbs one last time before looking into bloody ones, she decides that she has nothing left to say. The crafter's magic has obviously made an impression on the beauty, but the pair's lack of information has not earned them her respect. If it is friendship that they seek -- which surely they do not, for she had been the one to interrupt their reunion -- they will not find it in her.

The rowdy maiden peels her wings from her sides and, spinning on her striped pillars, she sends her body off in a rushed collection of moving parts. Her hooves tear fresh tracks in the moss-strewn Earth as she makes her departure. Kicking up dirt and lashing her tail as she pierces the ground with her weapons, the winged creature launches herself towards the sky. It is not so great a show as her arrival might have been, but she has spent enough time pestering the locals today. Now is the time to seek answers elsewhere; perhaps these shrines are a good place to start?

"Talk talk talk."

@[Ranjiri] {Sorry, my muse is kind of shot but I didn't want to hold this thread up. It's been long enough. ^-^ Thanks for letting my bird pester you guys!}

Thank you Vossity <3
Please tag me each post!
Permission granted for physical harassment!

Messages In This Thread
There's serenity in the darkness. - by Dragomir - 06-01-2014, 04:10 PM
RE: There's serenity in the darkness. - by Bellona - 09-02-2014, 11:02 PM