the Rift

[OPEN] Druggie Bastard [Oxy]

Dalibor Posts: 48
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 9 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
redgod

Dalibor hadn't the slightest inkling of how close he'd just come to meeting someone who would have attempted to murder him on the spot - not that he would have cared all that much. He'd have welcomed the challenge and embraced an honorable warrior's death if it was his time. Staying alive wasn't something he would put too much effort into if the death that welcomed him was a worthy one. He still loved his former mate and wanted to make her proud of him, somehow, to make up for his sins, but the life of a lonely, bereft fighter wasn't one to pour yourself into keeping.

Had Dalibor been privy to Oxy's self-important musings he might have agreed about the nature of the gods. He wasn't too fond of them. But he wasn't, so he spoke and demanded some attention from the larger brute, watching the addled beast turn and creak towards him. Oxy'd heard him, then, even if he neglected to speak. That was fine with the pegasus. Hawkish eyes caught sight of something shifting into blue electricity near the unicorn and he tensed, noticing, however, that Oxy seemed unaffected by this display. Magic, maybe? A visible memory? Ampere was also one he wished to speak to, but she had utterly disappeared - and after taking rule of the Dragon's Throat, no less.

Coward.

The brusque greeting deterred the rusty roan little. "I wanted to speak with you, if you're coherent enough for that," Dalibor returned succinctly, waiting to see if this was even worth his pause on the way to his patrol.

"talk talk talk"

I will fail you, of that I'm sure

Messages In This Thread
Druggie Bastard [Oxy] - by Dalibor - 06-01-2014, 07:12 PM
RE: Druggie Bastard [Oxy] - by Oxy - 06-03-2014, 10:33 PM
RE: Druggie Bastard [Oxy] - by Dalibor - 08-18-2014, 12:21 PM
RE: Druggie Bastard [Oxy] - by Oxy - 08-25-2014, 09:22 AM