the Rift

[OPEN] Patrol date night

Andromeda Posts: 91
Dragon's Throat Healer
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 5 (Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Lauren
It seemed like we had just gone on patrol, but I guess that's how patrols work. You go out, you come back and report, and then you go out again. I can't say I'm much of a fan. I could be back in the Throat, learning my healing craft. Though I am the Sun Physician, I am not born with any natural healing abilities. I finally realized, when Africa spoke with me, that I was more prone to healing than destroying. Though I can hold my own - in my humble opinion - the bravado and aggression that is required for a battle put me a little outside my comfort zone. Healing, however, you can do without a word, and make such a difference. But to heal, I need to learn how. I know that the Sun God blesses the Sun Physicians with the ability to heal with flame. But what of the herbal remedies? I know there must be many but I really know little about them.

As I land gently in the snow banks of Frostbreath Steppe, I do not see any herbs that may readily be used for anything. Not many plants at all, except for some pines here and there. And yet.. maybe, if I look hard enough, I can see grasses poking up through the thinned snow. Of all the times of the year to come here, I suppose Tallsun is the best. I grunt and press my nose into the snow, nosing around for any plants. Try as I might, there's only the common grass there. I raise my head and snort, trying to blow the flakes from my nostrils.

I look above me to the skies, searching for my patrol companion. By chance - or maybe some sort of divine planning - Dalibor is my partner again. We did not have much conversation when we were together in the Secret Grove. But I like it that way. I'm sure he's aware of our patrol, and I'd kind of like to do it together again. I mean patrol together, not do it. An unnatural flush lights in my cheeks. I liked the red-toned stallion, and I'm looking forward to seeing him again, even if it is for something so.. oh I don't know, mundane? I whinny into the skies, assisting him in finding me.

Looking around I see very little in the barren landscape. What is there for us to report on? "No Ma'ams, no new trees. Found a fox, seemed happy." Though whether I'd come out and be such a smart alec to my Queens.. well, maybe not.

"Speech"
Tags: @[Dalibor], WC: 389, Other: --

Trey Ratcliff @ flickr
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Andromeda excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Patrol date night - by Andromeda - 06-02-2014, 09:07 AM
RE: Patrol date night - by Dalibor - 06-05-2014, 05:27 PM
RE: Patrol date night - by Andromeda - 06-05-2014, 10:50 PM
RE: Patrol date night - by Dalibor - 08-18-2014, 01:41 PM