the Rift

[OPEN] Patrol date night

Dalibor Posts: 48
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 9 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
redgod
DALIBOR
I will fail you, of that I'm sure

Unlike Andromeda, Dalibor was not perturbed by the continual nature of patrols. He was used to this life, the monotony and repetitiveness of a soldier’s life, the dreary but comforting routine of doing the same thing over and over. Also unlike Andromeda, the male Pegasus had little else to do with his time but patrol, fight and sleep – and he was currently filling his time with just that. He had been pleased to see that once again, he was paired with the starry mare for the next month’s patrol, and hoped that perhaps this time no idiotic little bitches would come crashing through the snowbanks and into both of them.

Some privacy would be nice. On his way to the Frostbreath Steppe, Dalibor had stopped and inspected everything near the Aurora Basin that he could, and had come across a unicorn stallion that was part of the Hidden Falls (interesting) and a large, metal, mechanical unicorn that guarded what he assumed was the entrance to the Basin proper (concerning). At least this time he’d have something to report back from the patrol. The Secret Grove had been nothing but murmured whispers, bad memories and one annoying little identity-crisis harlot.

Hearing Andromeda’s whinny carry on the wind as he approached the cold, still snow-blanketed land, Dalibor angled his flight towards her and landed nearby, thinking she looked quite pretty in stark contrast to the pristine white snow. “Andromeda,” he greeted as he approached, feeling the chill of this place already. “I stopped by the Basin on my way here. They have a giant mechanical horse.” He had no reason to distrust this mare and think she might squander the information he’d just provided, so he shared freely.

@[Andromeda]

"talk talk talk"
Thoughts

Messages In This Thread
Patrol date night - by Andromeda - 06-02-2014, 09:07 AM
RE: Patrol date night - by Dalibor - 06-05-2014, 05:27 PM
RE: Patrol date night - by Andromeda - 06-05-2014, 10:50 PM
RE: Patrol date night - by Dalibor - 08-18-2014, 01:41 PM