the Rift

[OPEN] Patrol date night

Andromeda Posts: 91
Dragon's Throat Healer
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 5 (Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Lauren

I watch him so very carefully, but even with my greatest powers of observation, I cannot read the roan stallion's mind. He reaches for me and touches my cheek with his scarred muzzle. My entire body shudders as he touches me and I feel a heat rise inside me, not just my cheeks, but all over. My face, my chest, my belly, ... there. I don't even know how to respond to what I'm feeling, how to process it. It's not something I've ever felt before - the heat, the desire. What am I supposed to do? I am not the kind to raise my tail and invite any ol' boy in. But Dalibor isn't just any ol' boy is he? I feel like much of my free time is spent with him, and yet do I even know him? Can I open up? Maybe if I were more talkative, less shy, I could get to know him and learn what he's like. Maybe he could learn more about me. I can't just give myself to someone who is practically a stranger.

And yet that's what I want to do. It doesn't matter who he is, his past... I'm drawn to him and my hormones tell me that I want him. Am I in heat? Is there a reason that my body is trying to overpower my mind? He ushers me forward and I walk ahead, letting my tail swish back and forth as I step in the thin layers of snow. I walk along the side of the Steppe that is nearest the Basin, trying to peer down and see if I can spot anything. It's difficult, and really I can't see much of anything. Only the sentinels toward the front that Dalibor has seen and mentioned to me before. I take a deep breath and decide it is now or never to strike up a conversation, or a semblance of one. "I feel bad that there's not much to report; the Steppe is so quiet. But maybe, we can use this time for ourselves..." And there it is. The provocative statement that no one would ever believe passed my lips. I think I may have a heart attack just for thinking those words. How will Dalibor react? I don't know his past life or the romances he may have had. I don't know his feelings, hormones, what or who he likes.. I can only hope he likes me, and maybe, he wants... me.

WC: 413, Tag: @[Dalibor]

ANDROMEDA
Image Credits
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Andromeda excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Patrol date night - by Andromeda - 06-02-2014, 09:07 AM
RE: Patrol date night - by Dalibor - 06-05-2014, 05:27 PM
RE: Patrol date night - by Andromeda - 06-05-2014, 10:50 PM
RE: Patrol date night - by Dalibor - 08-18-2014, 01:41 PM