[OPEN] Counting the Stars

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
i'm so happy 'cause today i found my friends
they're in my head

Dull eyes watch the small raptor as a bloodied snout nears his small body, ears tilted forward hopefully as the space closes; the bird -completely unimpressed with the move- ruffles up and snaps at you with narrowed eyes. Black eyelids slide wide open and your nose pulls down quickly, nearly smacking the painted mare in the face. Unwelcomed, you take a quick step back, opening up the short amount of space between the three of you immediately. Wild eyes watch the young bird with a sort of astounded stare, curious as to why the creature could have such a bad attitude toward someone he didn't yet know; as far as you were aware, companions were supposed to be curious and bright, right? Only your stupid mutt one of us grumbles, And that's because she doesn't have a god damn brain in her head to tell her otherwise! We erupt in laughter, slapping our knees and holding our pot bellies.

The soft chimes of Alysanne's shocked yet gentle voice string together what you believe is a scolding toward the agitated bird, glossed eyes dropping to your friend's face once more. "Hemlock!" She cried, causing a small grin to spread across your rough lips when the tender-hearted female referred to you as "a dear friend." A dear friend? Your mind tries to calculate how many would actually consider you a "dear friend," pulling only three faces up: sweet Alysanne of course, tender Africa, and -even if you had only met a few times- the strong-smelling, loud, and lady-killing Rostislav. The three faces are plenty more than enough to comfort a lonely heart when you may find any uncertainty in life. An apology brings your attention back into the present, dark lids blinking slowly over foggy eyes before your are able to find yourself fully aware again.

Your face shakes back and forth, the warmth of a forgiving smile still arching maroon lips upward. "Don't worry, he's just, doing his job." you chuckle softly with the last few words, watching the bird turn around and find his way down Aly's dark mane like a grumpy toddler headed to their room after being told "no." Only a couple of seconds pass with a comfortable silence stirring between you and she, the rumbling waters in the distance growing louder in your ears, letting you know that it is still there. With the raptor tucked away in his little cove, the emerald-eyed mare proposes a playful race; something that you just can't turn down tonight. "I can't say no." the smile falls to a mysterious grin, ears swiveling backward in a playful manner.

Over the few years of your stay in Helovia, you've always wondered how often a pegasus would actually enjoy going for a run when they could just find their way over the earth from the skies. What does the wind feel like underneath those long feathers, do the clouds taste any different from the air, are their lungs healthier than an earth-bound's body? With these questions bouncing around in your skull, we try to chatter over them and remind you of how foul the winged creatures can be, but the interest that you have been putting into the other species' lifestyles is much easier to focus on than us. At the point of agreement, your legs begin to grow antsy once more, the need to stretch out and run and buck and throw your face into the air is back; they begin to shift below you eagerly, the sand below all four feet being churned up and creating a wide divot.

Text here "Chat here." Voices here
Tagged: @[Alysanne]
Ooc: Well, I accidently saved the last post instead of canceling when I snagged the code from it.. So, good job me. >_>

Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Counting the Stars - by Voodoo - 06-02-2014, 01:08 PM
RE: Counting the Stars - by Alysanne - 06-02-2014, 07:55 PM
RE: Counting the Stars - by Voodoo - 06-02-2014, 09:02 PM
RE: Counting the Stars - by Alysanne - 06-04-2014, 09:32 PM
RE: Counting the Stars - by Voodoo - 06-05-2014, 12:03 PM
RE: Counting the Stars - by Alysanne - 06-08-2014, 01:46 PM