[OPEN] Counting the Stars

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
i'm so happy 'cause today i found my friends
they're in my head

It seemed that the smile never really left Alysanne's face, doesn't it? The brightness behind those jade eyes always danced, full of what you could read as curiosity and utter enjoyment in every second of life. The idea of constant bliss sounds amazing, but you couldn't bear to believe that it was true, because in us all -deep down sometimes- there is a weakened string and some unresolved stories. Regardless, Aly is a happy mare, and she seems to pass on the emotions like a wicked disease.

"Perfect answer." The fluffy bird bats his downy-feathered wings, setting off of her back and into the darkness of the night with a begrudging attitude, That's probably just you thinking that, you twat we scowl, even though we strongly dislike the tiny raptor already. Your legs ache and cry to move, but you wait for your friend to begin the race against the night out of common courtesy; her body begins to bounce and play just as yours had while you were alone. The moon curved off of her bi-colored body in glinting streaks, the metal chain loosely dangling from her forehead catching the light with grace.

From inside your skull, we can feel your heart thrumming wildly, but we cannot tell whether it's over this happy, go-get-it female or just the fact that you're slowly preparing for a run. We watch with an annoyed scowl, your eyes finding themselves on the now bolting female rather than the ground. The now BOLTING female! we cough, reminding you to get going before she leaves you behind. Murky eyes lift from their day-dreamy stare, sand being tossed away in large and small clots alike as Alysanne begins to take off down the beach.

Suddenly unprepared, a small rear is in order to help you jump into a gallop; your back haunches bunch neatly before your thin body is raised a few feet off of the wet sand, fore legs barely tucking before you push off with your back. A few strides before you, the Paint lets out a charming whinny, your ears pulling forward in a curious and satisfied manner. Your long legs begin to stretch and reach further, your blood already pumping at a quick rate as the two of you move down the beach in the night.

From the distance, the water still rolls hungrily, washing up further and further with each sneaky wave, pushing in small pieces of drift wood and lost shells. Wine-red nostrils flare wide, your neck curling to tuck your face inward as your curled tail twists and snaps behind you like a tattered flag in the wind.

Text here "Chat here." Voices here
Tagged: @[Alysanne]
Ooc: Holy super late reply! We can keep this going if you'd like, but if you're too busy now I understand. <3

Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Counting the Stars - by Voodoo - 06-02-2014, 01:08 PM
RE: Counting the Stars - by Alysanne - 06-02-2014, 07:55 PM
RE: Counting the Stars - by Voodoo - 06-02-2014, 09:02 PM
RE: Counting the Stars - by Alysanne - 06-04-2014, 09:32 PM
RE: Counting the Stars - by Voodoo - 06-05-2014, 12:03 PM
RE: Counting the Stars - by Alysanne - 06-08-2014, 01:46 PM