the Rift

[PRIVATE] You Never Know How The Story Goes [Chev]

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper

I wandered quite aimlessly through the grounds of the World's Edge, my time off lately seemed to be spent more in the Threshold, but today I was determined to spend my time here. There were too many herd members that I didn't know, which was unacceptable, it was time to force myself to at least introduce myself to as many as I possibly could.
But I also desperately wanted to find Note, I wanted to find him and find out if he had moved on from our fling in the caverns. If he had ran back to that mare that always lingered in the back of his mind, or if he had simply found someone else who was just as fascinated by the flames that licked across his wings painlessly. Or if he was still waiting for me to come home, as I so dearly wished he had. A soft sigh slid between my rosy kissers as I moved easily through the trees that grew on the side of the lands that didn't have a cliff from which I could fall to my death.
From what I had heard, there had been a few downright sad creatures who had decided killing themselves was the only option they had left and so they flung their bodies from the cliff's edge only to crash in a bloody mess at the ground. A shudder passed over my multi-hued at the thought, I had gone through a slump when Kwahu had been murdered, but killing myself would never be an option. I could imagine the disappointment in his eyes that would be there if I were to suddenly trot up to him over the clouds. And that disappointment was worse than the fact that he was no longer with me. The movement of a white being in the corner of my orchid stained eyes caught my attention and the thoughts of those who had killed themselves drifted away with the easy breeze that came along with Tallsun this year. A light smile flickered at the corners of my rosy velvets as I grew closer to the mare, I had seen her before in the lands, but then her stomach had been swollen with child, regardless her name was slipping my mind. "Hello." My lyrics drifted easily between the chipping insects and the buzz of the rest of the herd members milling about as my yellow painted hooves pulled to a stop beneath me, a safe distance from the now not pregnant mare. There was no need to cause a brawl because I foolishly grew too close to her new ward.

"Speech"
Tag;;
Words;; 437
OOC;; <3 Sorry it's so short, I promise it will get better

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: You Never Know How The Story Goes [Chev] - by Cheveyo - 06-03-2014, 08:15 AM