the Rift

[PRIVATE] You Never Know How The Story Goes [Chev]

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper

Cheveyo
I went down, down, down as the flames went higher

It was clear that my sudden appearance and my words had startled the dappled mare when her head snapped up, moon hued harks slammed back against her skull as blue flames licked up from her spine. What was it with the creatures around here being able to light themselves on fire? It was a trait that when Note had done it it had been interesting and awestriking as I had never seen anyone light themselves on fire before. But now that I was seeing more and more of it during my time in Helovia I was beginning to think that it wasn't such an amazing sight any longer. It was a sad day when something that had once been so exciting was no longer anything worth mentioning.
Moments after the flames flared up on her spine, they died out as the mare's frame softened up ever so slightly. For once I was quite thankful for my anti-socialness that had kept me a safe distance from the new mother, as I was sure if I had been any closer she wouldn't have calmed down quite so easy. "Hi, who are you?" The dappled mare spoke as her dark hooves remained planted in their spot, it seemed we had reached a stalemate and neither of us would grow any closer to the other in fear of what the other would do. For all the grey knew, I was a killer here to slaughter her family. That thought was ridiculous, of course I had killed before. But not without good reason.
"I am Cheveyo, of the World's Edge obviously." A light smile cracked my whitewashed features as orchid pools flicked away from the mare momentarily to look up at the tree who's girth was so large we were both standing under it even though they were a good five horse lengths between us. The lands of the Edge surely were a beauty all in their own and I felt quite lucky to be able to reside here alongside strong creatures such as Kaj and Dragomir. " My name is Brisa by the way." The mare's lyrics were laced with exhaustion as my harks swiveled back to her, my pools following closely after. A smile spread across my features once again as one did on her own. My two toned skull dropped ever so slightly downwards in a small bow towards the mare, for all I knew she could be a member of the council and here I was interrupting her alone time.
"It's a pleasure to meet you Brisa." As soon as the last word had left my rosy kissers my skull lowered to the lush grass that grew beneath us.

"blah blah blah."
Tag;; @[Brisa]
Words;; 450
OOC;; e.e sorry about the font! Is this easier for you??

Image Credits

-

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: You Never Know How The Story Goes [Chev] - by Cheveyo - 06-04-2014, 10:58 AM