the Rift

[PRIVATE] You Never Know How The Story Goes [Chev]

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper

Cheveyo
I went down, down, down as the flames went higher

I could feel her light gaze on me for a few moments after my skull dropped and ivories began tearing at the blades of grass sprouting beneath us, likely judging to see if I was going to do something disastrous to her and her children. A ridiculous thought that I was sure would cross my mind of anyone who happened my way if I were to ever have children. Which was highly unlikely. But soon her gaze was removed from my multi-hued frame and from my peripheral I could see her own skull drop to the ground in order to continue grazing. " Same to you, Cheveyo. I apologize about my overreaction when you first came over, I'm still trying to adjust to things." Her voice broke the sound of our jaws grinding the blades of grass and as I lifted my whitewashed skull I was met by a smile that had spread across her own features.
A smile was offered in return as my harks flicked forward and she moved a few paces forwards. There was still some distance between us, but it was much less awkward and for anyone who might stumble upon our meeting it would seem much less like we were about to take each other down then and there and more like an introduction that was going as well as one could imagine. "It's fine, I promise!" a fresh smile flashed across my rosy kissers as they parted once more for another string of lyrics to free fall into the air. "We all have our days." My shoulders lifted in a shrug as my orchid pools danced about the clearing that we were standing in once again, even though I had already noticed the immenseness of the tree we were standing beneath, I was still in awe over it. It was the mare's voice that brought me back down from the canopy of the beautiful tree, back down to the lush grass we stood upon. " Have you been with the Edge for long?" Our eyes caught momentarily, blue met pink but for a second before her limbs carried her in a circle and those blue eyes searched for something that was unseen to me. Likely her children that she had tucked away somewhere safe and sound from anyone who might not be worthy of their appearances. A light smile drifted upon my features as I thought of my time in the Edge, it hadn't been long at all, but it was long enough that I had grown to know quite a few of the members even though it seemed like the numbers continued to grow and grow. I would never know everyone, and that was fine by me, the less I knew the less I had to be in other's company.
"Only just since the wraiths had been cured." I wondered if the mare had been one who had been born in the Edge and remained faithful throughout her life, or if she like me..had been a member of another herd before the wraiths destroyed their ways of life. Orchid pools wandered over to where the dappled grey stood and my rosy kissers parted to allow a single syllable loose into the clearing around us. "You?"

"blah blah blah."
Tag;; @[Brisa]
Words;; 546
OOC;; No problem <3

Image Credits

-

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: You Never Know How The Story Goes [Chev] - by Cheveyo - 06-05-2014, 02:36 PM