the Rift

[PRIVATE] You Never Know How The Story Goes [Chev]

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper

Cheveyo
I went down, down, down as the flames went higher

I really was the farthest thing from being a fan of children, probably the farthest thing on this wonderful planet that I had been dropped on less than a decade ago. It was just that they scared me, how feeble they were, how innocent and trusting. So easy for the world to ruin everything they knew, so easy for their entire lives to be knocked out from under them like a table. But there was no need for me to think about that with the handsome colts that were peering at me from behind their mother, bright eyes full of life and happiness as they were close to their mother who would protect them from anything that would possibly harm them.
I couldn't help but allow a smile to flicker across my whitewashed features as my orchids met with the boy's own pools, one of them was a soft golden buckskin with dark markings trailing down his face, while the other one was the color of charcoal with snow markings spread in stripes across his body. They almost didn't look related, or like they had different fathers, which I would expect something like that from the gold and white mare Aurelia not from the dappled mare who stood before me. Everything about her screamed good, from the way she had flared up at the sight of a stranger while her children slept in the distance to the way she lit up with joy when the twins had drawn close to her in the middle of our little tea party.
She was a much better mother than I would ever be, that was for sure. If I were to ever have children, it better be with someone who was raised by loving parents who were there for him throughout everything. Because I had no idea what to do, I didn't know how I could tell a daughter of mine that things would be ok after a boy breaks her heart for the first time. Or even worse, have to meet my son's many girlfriends while he internally pleaded for my approval. It was all just too overwhelming and I just didn't think I would be able to handle the role of being a mother for a very, very long time. But that didn't stop me from complimenting the mare on her two sons who were very good looking from what I could see of them underneath the curvature of her barrel.
"Thank you Cheveyo." The mare's soft voice broke through the sound of buzzing insects and I momentarily broke eye contact with the boys to look up at the blue eyed mare and offer a small smile, things had definitely taken a turn for the better since the beginning of their meeting. "Its alright, this is Cheveyo." Brisa spoke as she turned so the two boys in all of their glory were exposed, no longer having their mother's stomach to hide behind. Both of them were truly stunning, from the very tips of their wings all the way down to their hooves. Their skulls turned towards each other as they seemed to be deciding if I was worthy of them taking a step closer.
The verdict seemed to be that I was as the twins took a couple wary steps closer to me, in return I lowered my own skull and reached my red circled muzzle out in their direction. "Their father has not met them, he doesn't know about them." The lyrics that fell from the mare's darkened kissers ruined the happy little moment I had playing out in my mind as she admitted that the father didn't know about the two beautiful boys. "He took off not long after they were conceived and has not been back since. It hasn't been easy.. thats for sure but there is nothing I can do." My heart sank into my stomach for this brave mare, raising two boys all on her own. It had to be hard enough raising them with the father, but doing it on her own had to be a chore all in it's own. Orchids flicked away from the colts momentarily as I offered an apologetic smile to the mare who I was beginning to like. "That's horrible, I'm sorry. Boys shouldn't be raised without a father.."
While I was looking away it seemed one of the boys had grown braver as he took a few more shaky steps in my direction, his darkened muzzle reached out towards me, his golden twin not too far behind him. But far enough from me that I wouldn't be able to touch him without having to take a few steps closer to him, at this point though I was more than willing to give them the time that they needed before they were brave enough to both be close to me. A smile crossed my features once again as my boa arched slightly so my rosy muzzle would be close enough to the darker colt that he could in fact touch me if that was what he was planning on doing by venturing so close.

"blah blah blah."
Tag;; @[Brisa]
Words;; 855
OOC;; finally a good post!

Image Credits

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: You Never Know How The Story Goes [Chev] - by Cheveyo - 06-06-2014, 10:35 PM