the Rift

[PRIVATE] You Never Know How The Story Goes [Chev]

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

It was funny how things turned out sometimes in this course referred to as life. Things could change from one second to the next where there was no limit to how drastic the change could be. More of a rollercoaster of ups and downs if you asked her opinion, but getting off would be giving up and if she was anything she was not a quitter. There had been many times in her life she had contemplated throwing in the towel and saying enough is enough but somehow she had persevered. Losing both her parents when she was less than a year old had likely been the most traumatizing event for her but there were others that seemed equally as painful. If anyone had asked her a year earlier if she planned on getting pregnant and having a baby she would have laughed at them. Now that it was a reality of a long period of darkness she just needed to deal with it and hope for the best. She hadn't the faintest idea what a family was supposed to be like or how they acted but what choice did she really have when two young lives depended solely on her. Her biggest fear was failing them now or in the long run but it was not something she could think about, things had to work out.

"That's horrible, I'm sorry. Boys shouldn't be raised without a father.." A soft smile remained on her face as she nodded in complete agreement with Cheveyo. No one should have to experience what it was like to not have a parent in their lives, she could only hope that the stallion would return home soon. It saddened her to think about all the promises that had been made almost a year earlier only to be broken and forgotten about. It made it harder to cope when the said father was also a member of the very herd she called her home, things were never easy. "I can only hope he might one day come back home so he may meet his two boys. They deserve the chance to know what having a father is like, I do not want them to grow up never knowing." She finally said softly with the comfort of knowing neither her boys would understand what the two mares spoke of at least not right now. " I was stupid to think he was any different than the other stallions. I would have thought being a warrior for our home might have meant he could live up to promises." Shrugging she sighed softly as her attention turned from Note back to their children.

Aeolus seemed to have conquered his fear of Cheveyo rather quickly as his tiny muzzle reached out to touch the mare's ever so carefully before his head drew back quickly revealing a small smile. Batting his tail around happily he turned to Levex who had approached Cheveyo as well. Bright eyes fell back to her face as she nodded in approval chuckling softly. "Aeolus, Levex you should say hello to Cheveyo. She lives here with us as well." She suggested gently. At this suggestion slowly processed in their minds she could see the concentration upon their faces at figuring out what she meant. Levex surprised her when he was the first of the pair to speak. "He..hel..helo" He said as he tried to get the proper sound to his words correct with some difficulty at first. Aeolus was the next to pipe in with his version. "H..el.hell.o" As the final product left his lips a happy smile lit up his face at his accomplishment as he turned to giggle along with Levex. The two of them reached out to each other before things turned into a game of chase. Their laughter filled the space around them as they turned on heel to chase each other back to her side where the game continued.

Great so both her boys were already becoming flirts she mused with a shake of her head unable to keep herself from smiling. Boys will be boys, the age never seemed to matter. "I have no idea where they get all the energy from." She commented lightly turning her gaze back to Cheveyo.

Brisa talks
Aeolus talks
Levex talks

•• TAGS: @[Cheveyo] •• NOTES: <3 such awkward words at that age haha ••

Table and Image by Moonstone Designs
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
RE: You Never Know How The Story Goes [Chev] - by Brisa - 06-07-2014, 12:14 AM