the Rift

[PRIVATE] You Never Know How The Story Goes [Chev]

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper

Cheveyo
I went down, down, down as the flames went higher

Sometimes I wondered what my purpose was on this world if I was so set on the fact that being a mother just wasn't for me. But then, I figured that at some point in my life there would be a stallion who would change my way of thinking, make things suddenly better and I would want to pop out children for his benefit. A few months ago, all signs were pointing towards the green eyed bay with the flaming wings, but it seemed that he was gone as I had yet to run into him once again. I swallowed back a sigh that was fighting to escape from between my rosy kissers, there was no need to bring up the past in a conversation with a mare that I had just met, even though it seemed like we were getting along better than I did with most mares.
As I spoke my apology, the light smile that was spread across the mare's moon hued features remained, it seemed as if Brisa would smile until the world fell apart beneath her. It took a strong mare for one to be able to fake such happiness in a time when most would fall apart, most mares I knew struggled to raise one child on their own...let alone twin boys. I didn't even want to dig into the fact that the boys would be raised without a stallion to teach them stallion things. "I can only hope he might one day come back home so he may meet his two boys. They deserve the chance to know what having a father is like, I do not want them to grow up never knowing." As she spoke, my orchids flickered between the two boys, wondering how their father could just up and disappear on them. You would think that colts as handsome and strong as these two would make a father prouder than anything. " I was stupid to think he was any different than the other stallions. I would have thought being a warrior for our home might have meant he could live up to promises." It was this part that caught my attention fully as my chestnut harks flicked forwards and orchids pulled away from the twins to settle on their mother. Their father was a member of our own herd and one of my brothers in arms?
Curiosity and a flicker of annoyance flashed through my veins as I wondered who it could possibly be, as most of them seemed to be quite present in the herd as of late. "One of our warriors?" My voice shook ever so slightly as my vocal chords quivered unevenly. The only thing flashing through my mind being what if the stallion that seemingly poofed into mid-air was the one and only Note? I had hoped he hadn't moved on that quickly, but who knows if what we had in the caverns was real or just the lack of fresh air and sunshine leading two strangers to believe that they were meant for each other. My thoughts were pushed away when the darker foal took a stride forward, his tiny muzzle reached out towards mine and for a brief second we touched.
As he pulled away a smile cracked his features as he looked back at his brother as if telling him it was okay and I wasn't some monster hear to eat them. Brisa's voice rang through again, telling the boys to say something to me as they would likely see more of me with me living in the same herd as they do. For a few moments the colt's looked confused as their pools flicked from me, to their mother, and then back to each other before the buckskin's kissers began to quiver against themselves in efforts to form a word. ""He..hel..helo." A smile flashed across my whitewashed features as his brother quickly followed suit, "H..el.hell.o." My smile widened ever so slightly as the two boys grinned and giggled before deciding they were done with the strange grown up and their mother and would much rather chase each other around on long spindly limbs.
"I have no idea where they get all the energy from." The grey mare spoke with a shake of her head, and a smile on her face as she watched her sons race back and forth through the clearing they were standing in. A light chuckle slipped from my kissers as my orchid pools followed the colts momentarily before flicking back to their mother. "Hopefully it won't last much longer than a year, then you can finally get some rest."

"blah blah blah."
Tag;; @[Brisa]
Words;; 774
OOC;; e.e sorry I am taking so long to reply, trying to catch up on art and working.

Image Credits

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: You Never Know How The Story Goes [Chev] - by Cheveyo - 06-09-2014, 09:48 AM