the Rift

[PRIVATE] You Never Know How The Story Goes [Chev]

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper

Cheveyo
I went down, down, down as the flames went higher

My comment on possibly getting to rest in a year warranted a slight giggle from the pale, moon hued mare as her light blue eyes watched carefully over her children as the chased each other back and forth through the clearing. It was amusing watching the twins, but I was more than thankful that I could just leave when I grew annoyed with their antics rather than their poor mother who had an obligation to them. But so far, they seemed more charming and adorable than anything that made me want to high tail it out of there as quickly as possible.
The fact that if I were still speaking to the bay with flaming wings now, I could possibly have children running around by my side as well was terrifying and for a brief moment I was glad he seemed to have left without a trace. Relationships weren't even on my radar right now, let alone having children, a light shudder passed over my painted frame as a gust of air escaped from the pale mare's paper thins before her charcoaled kissers parted. "Yes one of our warriors is their father. I don't know if you know him or not but his name is Note." Note. Note.
Note.
It had been Note.
The two boys belonged to him, and apparently so did the pale mare that stood before me. Orchid pools grew wide as I watched the colts for a moment more before things erupted and one of them fell. Everything was a flurry of "are you okay"s and other motherly things before eventually it calmed down. The colts seemed to be just fine as they bounced away for more play time.
"I knew Note quite well once. I'm surprised he would leave his children." But then, maybe I hadn't known him as well as I once thought I did. In reality we had just met and things seemed to hit it off from there, but I was better off. Brisa was the one dealing with his children while I was still free. Free to work, free to sleep even though I never slept anyway, free to leave the herd to explore without worrying about if the children would make it. It was a good feeling.

"blah blah blah."
Tag;; @[Brisa]
Words;;
OOC;; Sorry this took so long dear! We can wrap this up here soon if you would like, I don't really see Cheveyo sticking around for long now.

Image Credits

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: You Never Know How The Story Goes [Chev] - by Cheveyo - 07-04-2014, 11:11 AM