the Rift

[PRIVATE] You Never Know How The Story Goes [Chev]

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper

The mare had unknowingly given me a few moments to collect myself after the shock of learning that the flaming stallion who had for a few brief moments held what was left of my already broken heart in his hands, was indeed the father of the two handsome colts that were running around mindlessly as the two ladies chatted. But it seemed as if a bit of the grief was still visible on my white washed features as the mare's expression changed into one of a bit of wonder when I spoke. For a moment I feared the moon hued mare would dig deeper into the unknown history between me and the father of her children, who I was beginning to grasp was not her mate.
At least I hadn't been the other woman.
"I don't know too much about him it seems. Our one night together was clearly a mistake that I was stupid enough to fall for." It was nearly amusing, how relieved I was that the mare hadn't asked for any information on how well I knew the green eyed bay. But at the same time, I felt bad for the pretty mare who like myself, had been caught off guard by the stallion's seemingly shy charm. Luckily, I wasn't the one standing here guarding twins as she was. Orchid pools drifted away from the mare momentarily as I looked at the boys who were continually running around, their energy seeming to be nearly never ending. A light chuckle slipped from between my rosy kissers as I shook my skull lightly and looked back to the mare a smile spreading across my features. "I don't know if you could call it a mistake...you did get two beautiful boys from the coupling."
"I doubt he even knows about either of them considering he hightailed it out of here pretty soon afterwards. This wasn't supposed to happen, not like this." It seemed as if my words that I had hoped would be comforting to the pretty pale mare were lost in the midst of her pained memories of the stallion we had shared. For a moment I wanted to reach out to the mare, brush against her shoulder and comfort her in anyway that I knew how...not that I was very good at it, but as I had been told it was the thought that counted. "I'm sorry, you don't want to hear about all this. I should probably let you carry on with what you were doing, perhaps we can talk again sometime." Her next words cut all of those thoughts off though, as I was dismissed I was slightly relieved. It was sad that I was leaving my new aqquaintance in this state, but at the same time...if I stayed there would surely be more questions than I would be willing to answer right now. Especially not in front of the woman he had children with. A smile forced it's way across my features as I bobbed my skull in a nod and my kissers parted ever so slightly. "It was a pleasure meeting you and the boys. I hope to see you again soon!" My smile widened slightly as I turned away from the trio and back in the way that I had came so I could resume whatever it was that had my attention before the mare lit up in flames.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Brisa]
Words;; 568
OOC;; <3 they will have to meet again at some point!

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: You Never Know How The Story Goes [Chev] - by Cheveyo - 08-08-2014, 08:12 PM