the Rift

[PRIVATE] Earthquake. (Closed)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Midas
the one to see you through your darkest times

Another meeting finished, another dip into the hands of fate, I’d walked off from the crowd; allowing those that would linger and mingle with their comrades a chance to do so without my eyes having to watch the interaction. A weight pulled upon head as I walked off, crown carried itself with grace and the utmost care of position—to them I’d look confident perhaps even powerful. But when the curtains were shut I’d lower my cranium into a more humble stance. Weakness among those that still might be wolves in disguise wasn’t something I planned on entertaining.

I’d almost made it out of the bodies and into the forest when a voice called out. Not my name in particular….Fina chirped and glanced back, one ear slivered toward skull and attention was momentarily shifted to fixate on the beast of a man which had called out. Our gaze locked, and I knew that my silent departure wasn’t going to be so easy. There was no frown or smile upon face, only the curious upturn of brow and a slight bend of head to nod his way. An acknowledgement that I’d heard him speak. Frame pauses motion and for a brief second there is silence between us, ebony lips move apart as if to speak but I’m halted in the attempt when Oxy thrusts down a mess feathers—a cape that I’d seen Eris with once or twice before her banishment. Knowing eyes rise to meet his chocolate pools, “Aye.” Did he swipe it from Seele? Or perhaps take it from the lass himself?

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Earthquake. (Closed) - by Oxy - 06-02-2014, 11:03 PM
RE: Earthquake. - by Midas - 06-03-2014, 08:46 PM
RE: Earthquake. - by Oxy - 06-03-2014, 09:29 PM
RE: Earthquake. - by Midas - 06-11-2014, 10:10 PM
RE: Earthquake. - by Oxy - 06-27-2014, 11:56 PM
RE: Earthquake. - by Midas - 06-28-2014, 10:06 PM
RE: Earthquake. - by Oxy - 07-03-2014, 01:29 AM
RE: Earthquake. - by Midas - 07-03-2014, 10:26 AM
RE: Earthquake. - by Oxy - 07-05-2014, 01:12 AM
RE: Earthquake. - by Midas - 07-06-2014, 10:24 AM