the Rift

[PRIVATE] Earthquake. (Closed)

Oxy the Addict Posts: 322
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: 9 [Tallsun] HP: 73.5 | Buff: DANCE
Unnamed :: Common Boggart :: Mayhem Sevin
Oxy
The chirp of the phoenix draws the attention of your own companion, the almost invisible black wisp of a girl that follows you ceaselessly. Almost instantly you feel her desire for mischief and she begins to call upon her magic that she's grown so fond of. A nearby pebble manages to rise several inches from the ground before you put an end to her nonsense with a solid No. She fears you and so she obeys, but she is none to happy with the demand. You will let her have her fun later, if she must, but she will not ruin this for you. Not now. Not when you've worked so hard.

You are more than pleased when the king claims he recognizes the feathered cape and you slowly let a smirk crawl onto your lips as you look down at him. “I took it from your very capable ex-general.” Sarcasm drips off the word capable as you spit it from your mouth with contempt. Her title had been a mere formality, a gift from the benevolent rulers of the land in an attempt to appease her, you're sure. If she ever displayed any real battle prowess, you were more than unaware of it. She didn't impress you at all while you fought her.

“She tried to convince me to join her in her plotting. I was unable to find you before the spy attempted her trickery. I was unaware she was involved.” You won't say sorry, you doubt you could stomach the word, but perhaps the king will understand. These are more words than you have spoken in a long time, particularly to somebody you're rather more interested in smashing to pieces. For added effect, you momentarily turn and show the king your newly scarred gaskin where the Blood Empress was so kind as to take a chunk of your skin. Proof of the battle, proof it was recent enough. “I didn't give her an answer yet. I can serve you... if you want.”

Blunt, straight and to the point. You can play the double agent, go to her and find what information she has, gain her trust, become one of her trusted friends... You've no need to linger and chat about the sky or the birds, the land you live in or any other formality that might be required. Of course, your service doesn't come for free... but that is to be discussed later. For now you wait. This is a delicate conversation and you're about as dainty as a bull in a china shop so you stop while you think you might be ahead and let the pegasus take the conversation where he will.
scars remind us our past is real
Image Credit
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Oxy at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Please do not tag Oxy unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Earthquake. (Closed) - by Oxy - 06-02-2014, 11:03 PM
RE: Earthquake. - by Midas - 06-03-2014, 08:46 PM
RE: Earthquake. - by Oxy - 06-03-2014, 09:29 PM
RE: Earthquake. - by Midas - 06-11-2014, 10:10 PM
RE: Earthquake. - by Oxy - 06-27-2014, 11:56 PM
RE: Earthquake. - by Midas - 06-28-2014, 10:06 PM
RE: Earthquake. - by Oxy - 07-03-2014, 01:29 AM
RE: Earthquake. - by Midas - 07-03-2014, 10:26 AM
RE: Earthquake. - by Oxy - 07-05-2014, 01:12 AM
RE: Earthquake. - by Midas - 07-06-2014, 10:24 AM