the Rift

[PRIVATE] Earthquake. (Closed)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Midas
the one to see you through your darkest times

Only time could tell how this conversation and decision would turn out. Either I was being played the fool, or my inherence would be a loyal comrade that could eventually be counted upon. Seemed as though we’d been dabbling in luck all along, why not flit around with it some more? Oxy smiled, a toothy thing to my eyes, but one lacking its previous taunt and certainly more welcome than scowls. I returned the gesture and lifted both eyes and crown to meet his gaze.

They traveled from me, heading toward the pathway from which we’d came only minutes ago. Oxy’s reply was unfinished, ashy ears pitched forward out of curiosity on what the ebony soldier might say to finalize his statement. Nothing more came and I was treated to a rather blunt exit. What was he going to find? I wondered with a frown replacing my grin, Eris? Seele? A hole in the ground to shit upon? There was an urge to call out, beckon him in reverse to clarify the meaning.

Just as jaws started to flap apart, I noticed something quiver behind him. Like a fractured wave it moved toward me. Flesh started slightly, (shivering more than anything) when a creature trailed into existence from its invisible state. She (or it) moved before me, my honeyed eyes darted to follow the fluttering movements while I struggled to remain motionless. I’d seen fragments of this being around him thrice or so before, but never in such clarity. She (or it) was a boggart; a mythical creature from tales told to me as a suckling babe. The intriguing spirit took on the appearance of my companion, flapping near cranium, spine, and quarters before disappearing entirely. Like an amused youth, my smile widened.

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Earthquake. (Closed) - by Oxy - 06-02-2014, 11:03 PM
RE: Earthquake. - by Midas - 06-03-2014, 08:46 PM
RE: Earthquake. - by Oxy - 06-03-2014, 09:29 PM
RE: Earthquake. - by Midas - 06-11-2014, 10:10 PM
RE: Earthquake. - by Oxy - 06-27-2014, 11:56 PM
RE: Earthquake. - by Midas - 06-28-2014, 10:06 PM
RE: Earthquake. - by Oxy - 07-03-2014, 01:29 AM
RE: Earthquake. - by Midas - 07-03-2014, 10:26 AM
RE: Earthquake. - by Oxy - 07-05-2014, 01:12 AM
RE: Earthquake. - by Midas - 07-06-2014, 10:24 AM