[PRIVATE] losing my faith [Mauja]
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo

i am the vanguard of your destruction
[ You don't have to tag me xD ]

Movement at the corner of his eye caught his attention, and he swung his head back around. It was the mare. Instead of doing what every good little horse should do, go to sleep and stay away, she'd gotten up and was coming over to intercept him. She didn't seem to be in a hurry, and it was tempting to pick up his feet and rush away from her.. drift away, like water over rocks, disappear into the distance like the thistle rivers... But instead of doing that he stopped in his tracks, without recalling deciding to stop. It just seemed pointless to run away from interaction when it was going to come to him no matter what he did. If he ran, someone would try to stop him and ask him why he was running, and that could, potentially, be a lot more annoying to deal with. Horses were drawn to him, and he didn't have the slightest clue as to why.

At least she didn't seem angry. In fact, at just a glance she seemed perfectly normal, on the happier side of the spectrum (sorely needed to balance out his dead-drop into darkness), and as she started speaking, maybe a bit shy.

His black-rimmed ears flipped forward, but he couldn't understand what she was saying—his mind processed the memory a few times over, but all it came out as was.. nothing. It didn't even sound like anything he knew, so either he was dumb or she was mumbling so much... She certainly seemed nervous enough, a slightly sickly cast to her smile. She went on, "Where your idioktítis?" and all Mauja heard was were you idioktsomething, which translated into idiot. Was she asking him if he was being stupid? Something in his gaze blackened, the blue grew sharper. If she didn't get her act together soon...

She kept talking in a garbled mess of whatever language she spoke and English, and between trying to figure out what was just accented and what was actually other words, he had a hard time keeping up. He gathered name, Antiope (assuming that was it, possibly even Antiope Poios), and "you", presumably asking him what his name was, because she repeated the word.

He felt torn between pity, annoyance, and detachment. She had, maybe, called him an idiot. Had the gall to ask for his name after it. But, even though he did not want to see it, she seemed frustrated, spat out another string of whatever language she spoke, and whatever it was, it was "not meet re kiss glow sauce". Whatever the hell that was.

Moron would probably like glow sauce.

"You're being terribly hard to understand, Antiope," he responded coldly, neck pulling his head higher, and all the dark frigidity of his gaze hailed down on her. Seemed like Fate had dealt its card and Mauja had pulled the one saying contempt.

[ Moron = Oxy. <3 ]
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Messages In This Thread
losing my faith [Mauja] - by Antiope - 06-03-2014, 05:01 AM
RE: losing my faith [Mauja] - by Mauja - 06-04-2014, 04:44 AM
RE: losing my faith [Mauja] - by Antiope - 06-05-2014, 08:06 AM
RE: losing my faith [Mauja] - by Mauja - 06-05-2014, 08:50 AM
RE: losing my faith [Mauja] - by Antiope - 06-05-2014, 09:47 AM
RE: losing my faith [Mauja] - by Mauja - 06-07-2014, 10:08 AM