Outcast atk: 4.0 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 6 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sparrow
Rhiannon
We Talked, Together Sharpening a Knife
Like Killing Partners for a Life
Hey, We can Hide the Bodies on the Ride Home

She had returned.

Two-toned eyes - one rich gold, the other shining silver, stared hard at the expanse of land that was laid bare before her, gaze cold, uncertain, calculating... These lands were not the same as she remembered. Hell, Helovia wasn't the same that she had remembered. For so long she had lived in darkness, hidden away from the rest of the world... But now, she was here, walking among the living once more.

Rhiannon's neck arched, her head held high and proud, and daringly she stomped a hoof. On the outside, she was the visualization of calm, collected, perhaps a little annoyed... But on the inside, her mind ran amuck with youthful worry. Father? Mother? Talbot? Where were they? Where had they gone? Had they come back here, after the world had shook and the dead had walked, and sanity had reigned anew? Crowley and Arah... Had they returned to the glacial chill of the Basin?

She hadn't seen them since living in the caves.

Please, her mind chimed in bitterly, the flick of her frosted tail the only sight of her internal conflict, What are you, a child? You're damn near an adult, girl. Make this your home again, even if they aren't here. Do whatever the fuck you want. But what would she do? Oh, if only it was that easy. Instinct would have her seeking out the cave that had once belonged to the Weaver to see if he still called that place home... But for now...

"I have a life to live," she said, her voice not as near as strong as she would have liked, and she paused to clear her throat before going on, "Here. To serve." Because all along, hadn't that been what she had wanted? To serve her Majesties, whoever they may be? Once more, Nonnie snorted, an ear swiveling back. "As long as they're competent." Because with the hell that Helovia had become, the changes and strange happenings, who was to say that her Lord and Lady were the same that they had been before the dead invaded the earth?

Taking a step further into the permafrost, gold and silver eyes narrowed, Rhiannon lifted her head and beckoned whoever ruled over these lands. Was it Illynx? Deimos, perhaps? Had Psyche returned?

"My Lord or Lady!" Rhiannon shouted, allowing her vocals to sweep across the lands, allowing any and all to hear, "Hear my call, and grant me an audience! I want to return home!"

And on the growing night, the eve of the beautiful borealis that shone over head, nothing had ever been so clear.

"Let me come home..."

@[Illynx]

ooc: Nonnie's finally returning to the rest of the world. Free for anyone to join. :3

Messages In This Thread
Your Halo Slipping Down - by Rhiannon - 06-03-2014, 12:41 PM
RE: Your Halo Slipping Down - by Illynx - 06-03-2014, 01:42 PM
RE: Your Halo Slipping Down - by Rhiannon - 06-03-2014, 03:30 PM
RE: Your Halo Slipping Down - by Arwen - 06-06-2014, 07:25 PM
RE: Your Halo Slipping Down - by Illynx - 06-07-2014, 02:02 PM