Rhiannon Posts: 76
Outcast atk: 4.0 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 6 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sparrow
Rhiannon
We Talked, Together Sharpening a Knife
Like Killing Partners for a Life
Hey, We can Hide the Bodies on the Ride Home

As it turned out, Rhiannon didn't have to wait long for one to stumble across her. It was a blessing, for she was so ready to be settled back home again, to make something of herself and do something with her life aside from standing in the shadow of her parents.

Ebony and gold greeted her first, and Rhiannon's dual-toned eyes relished the sight of the GildedBlade, soaking in the sight of the Aurora Basin's Lady, eyes unabashedly memorizing and staring upon her plump curvature. Mares, Nonnie had discovered as she had aged, were far more appealing than cut-throat, testosterone fueled stallions. More than once, in her months of hiding in the shadows, the brindled youth desired the company of the fair mares that filled Helovia. Eagerness and pleasure shone within the filly's eyes, and it was impossible to miss.

A youngling trotted along at her Lady's heels, dusty and handsome and quite familiar, although Rhiannon couldn't quite place how. Perhaps she had seen his sire, once in the past... She could see Illynx in the youth, but it seemed as though he may have taken after more of his father's genetics than those of his mother. A pity.

'Rhiannon? Illynx's voice caused Rhiannon's head to snap upwards and away from the colt, gold and silver orbs settling firmly once more on the form of her Lady. Good Gods above, the GildedBlade remembered her name? The realization caused her mouth to water with spittle and desire. 'You're alone.'

"My Lady," Rhiannon stated with a dip of her head, a formal bow to her Queen, briefly wondering how her voice even worked before her mind screamed 'fuck it' and she kept talking, "Yes. I... Assume then that my Father and Mother haven't returned?" The wretched young girl that was hidden in her breast beneath anger and bitterness was pained at the notion, but there was no physical sign of distress on the brindled one's face. Nonnie had always been close to Crowley and Arah, even though the white mare hadn't been her blood mother, yet that had never mattered... But that was then, and this was now.

At Illynx's proclamation, that she had grown, Nonnie's heart nearly burst with pride and she straightened with a nod of her twisted crowns. Oh, yes, she had grown. No longer was she an awkward-legged thing, much like the colt at her Queen's side, but a growing warrior, dedicated to serve. Once more her eyes briefly glanced to his, this dusty-golden Prince, before focusing more on her Lady. Her Sovereign. "It pleases me to see you well, too, Lady Illynx, and a mother now, from the sights of it. What is his name?"

Nonnie paused long enough for an answer, then went on. "Life... Swept me into a pit of wretched, terrible darkness, my Lady, but I have pulled myself out and never have I seen so clearly as I do now. I... I wish to return home, to the Basin. I miss the skies of this place, the borealis that welcomed me into the world so many moons ago... And I miss purpose, and belonging. I miss my kind. I want to return and serve you, if you'll have me."

A brief tone of begging, of desperation and painful yearning coated her words, but her eyes, temporarily filled with such suffering, remained rooted to Illynx's form, ears swiveling forward, lips quivering.

Please, please, say I can come home.

@[Illynx]

Messages In This Thread
Your Halo Slipping Down - by Rhiannon - 06-03-2014, 12:41 PM
RE: Your Halo Slipping Down - by Illynx - 06-03-2014, 01:42 PM
RE: Your Halo Slipping Down - by Rhiannon - 06-03-2014, 03:30 PM
RE: Your Halo Slipping Down - by Arwen - 06-06-2014, 07:25 PM
RE: Your Halo Slipping Down - by Illynx - 06-07-2014, 02:02 PM