the Rift

[OPEN] a golden triad; [SPARK]

Aithniel the Inquisitor Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.0hh :: 4 Years HP: 75 | Buff: NOVICE
Zerachiel :: Royal Griffin :: Molten Dagger tamme

A SECOND FLAME HAS RISEN, ONE FROM THE COLD AND DARK
           aithniel            </style>

Aithniel walked quietly at the side of the brother she knew was not her brother. Rarely was she allowed to join them, so this was surprising. Not only that, but this was a long journey, one she did not realize would be so difficult. Each step brought her closer to something that seemed to buzz and resonate in her soul, and Rikyn's words faded in and out as if she was under water. Her gray lips were pressed in a thin line, and her dark hooves carried her from grass to rock.

The heat that rose from the blue plumes of churning flame kissed her skin, making her feel truly alive for the first time in her silly, short life. She watched it, mesmerized. She was not bothered by the oppressive blanket of warmth, nor the roaring of the ocean so far below. The sight of the large, broken stones covered in flowers did not strike fear into her soul. Something about this place ran deeper, and even though she really did not know what that meant, she could feel it.

Illynx spoke, and she looked up at her, listening carefully. The gods listened from the stones... She was supposed to kneel before the shrine of the god she wanted to speak to, and she looked up at the woman who called herself "mother", thinking that she was wise. Wise, powerful, and absolutely, positively, without a doubt scary. Aithniel did not speak, not interested in being glared at as she had done to Rikyn when his curiosity had gotten the best of him.

Aithniel watched her approach one that seemed slightly newer, if she could say that. But a different stone called to her, and she approached, seeing a faint symbol on the surface that she could barely make out. As told, she carefully dropped to her knees, but she quickly decided that that was too assuming for a god. So, she folded all four legs beneath her body and pressed her muzzle to the stone which called to her, and she closed her churning, silver eyes.

"If you can hear me...." she whispered in her head, as if even her thoughts were being shouted across the metaphysical. "...who am I?"

background by: http://sirius-sdz.deviantart.com

But burn down our home
I won't leave alive

Please tag me in everything!

Messages In This Thread
a golden triad; [SPARK] - by Illynx - 06-03-2014, 03:08 PM
RE: a golden triad; [SPARK] - by Aithniel - 06-03-2014, 05:07 PM
RE: a golden triad; [SPARK] - by God of the Spark - 06-18-2014, 07:47 PM
RE: a golden triad; [SPARK] - by Illynx - 06-28-2014, 11:45 AM
RE: a golden triad; [SPARK] - by Aithniel - 07-07-2014, 11:06 PM
RE: a golden triad; [SPARK] - by God of the Spark - 09-02-2014, 06:21 PM