the Rift

[OPEN] a golden triad; [SPARK]

Illynx the GildedBlade Posts: 413
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 13 HP: 67.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kyst :: Common Griffon :: Zapping Jab Bunnie
The shrine roars and crackles.

Rikyn scuffles backwards at the arcs of electricity that pour from the stone, remaining on his knees but awe and shock written clearly across his small features as his heart races in his chest and his bright, golden eyes quickly snap over towards his faux sibling with little eloquence. His mother, on the other hand, smiles.

Their God has come.

She keeps her smiling face available in the light of the Lord of Storm’s scowl, catching his words through attentive ears and her son staring now, quite openly, in awe of the might of this man who not only appeared from a stone but had shorn the silence with his entry, savaged the land with the power of his magic. The boy listens raptly, a smile finding purchase on his own lips as he find the deity is fussing at his mother rather than praising her, finding great humor in the way the tables had turned so quickly from his dam being the one with sharp words and guidance to the babe having to take it all in.

His smile falls, however, as the God’s words pertain to himself, irritation towards his mother suddenly flaring for having ruined his first encounter with the divine but also a deep worry that his mere presence has marked him a failure before the God of Shock. The Lady, however, feels nothing, only smiles benevolently into the face of her mountain lord, taking all he has to say in silence – more grace than she has given the Goddess of the Moon, to be sure, and a sure sign of how her allegiances have warped from the dark cover of the night to the gleaming, crackling might of the God before her.

As his words finish, she glances over to the winged babe nestled at the foot of the Sun Shrine, her right ear flicking backwards ever so slightly atop her crown before she returns her eyes to the Storm God. "Your brother would have come through the mirror?" she asks, her smile still soft, not mocking so much as it is one that wonders why a God inquires what he might have known had he looked slightly further back along his meshing of time, "But my request is simple. It’s all I ever truly want, as you know of my heart, my Lord – I desire more power." She pauses, looking at him through glinting golden eyes, still kneeling on the stone out of respect for his dominion over her. Of all the powers she had earned her life, it was the heated touch of this man’s magic that had filled her soul with its beauty and strength; to watch the lightning crest from her brow and dissipate into the glimmering air was enough to make her swoon simply thinking of it. "It feels as if, when I utilize my previous gift from your power, that it pulls forth from every pore on my being. How fearsome might I be if that same sensation healed those pores?" she smiles, a light giggle escaping her lips, "A barrage of pain that never bleeds. I desire this."

Looking over to her son, she nods in his direction, a silent goading for him to expunge the deepest desires of his soul. He takes a long, considering look at his sister, his darling Aithniel, before he returns his eyes to the God.

"I… I do not want everything," he says, his small voice quavering beneath the powerful stare of the God, finding that he feels even tinier beneath this hardened gaze than he ever has while being looked upon by his parents or the other adults on the mountain, "though sometimes I wish I could be someone else." He wants to be like Aithniel, so she will not feel so alone; he wants to be anyone other than him so his mother will leave him alone.

His mother’s brow rises.

She should not have brought him here. Nope.

[ OOC: Door #2, please. ;D 2. Channel energy from victim to heal wounds ]

Illynx
Magic/assault allowed to be used on Illynx at any time, in so far as it does not kill or seriously maim her without my permission. 

Messages In This Thread
a golden triad; [SPARK] - by Illynx - 06-03-2014, 03:08 PM
RE: a golden triad; [SPARK] - by Aithniel - 06-03-2014, 05:07 PM
RE: a golden triad; [SPARK] - by God of the Spark - 06-18-2014, 07:47 PM
RE: a golden triad; [SPARK] - by Illynx - 06-28-2014, 11:45 AM
RE: a golden triad; [SPARK] - by Aithniel - 07-07-2014, 11:06 PM
RE: a golden triad; [SPARK] - by God of the Spark - 09-02-2014, 06:21 PM