the Rift

[OPEN] this world of mine

Farenjer Posts: 68
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16 hands :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Loulou

Farenjer            
</style>

The Weaver blinked a curious but suspicious gaze upon the settling darkness of sunset about the horizon. The darkness would swell and devour this land soon, but eventually, the stallion would glide his way home through the everlasting woodland and slopes to the permafrost Basin. For now he turned his head towards a huge woodland that seemed to already be very dark, he could only but notice how the orange daylight could not surpass the shadows of this territory. He didn't feel it too good to enter this place, this strange and menacing place. Yet he needed to explore its boundaries, dig into its inner secrets and find out what he needed to know. For the past days, Farenjer had been exploring mysterious lands for recourses. There wasn't anything else to do for no one really requested much this Tallsun from him.

He took a deep breath to relieve some of his anxiety and he edged forward into the dark, dark world. His ice-blue markings were radiant through the shaded bramble, and his tail seemed to brush along everything that came by. His hooves felt heavy and rather clumsy for the first time in ages, and he seemed to hit the fallen branches, or roots a lot. Most likely it was from not being within a dark woodland in ages, all he can be accustomed too in shadows is the cold floors of a stone cave, or the icy tundra's blanket of silver. He shook his head thinking "Me, to be as this clumsy." He met at a slight opening within the thick vegetation and decided to halt here. He shifted around in the gap, and eyed the sides and surfaces for plants. He retreated from his observation when he spotted two mossy boulders nestled between a fiery Redwood tree's roots. He came to it and began looking between the sides to spy a mysterious plant sprouting from it. Farenjer thought "Intriguing, but nothing I could possibly use..." He snorted and moved away from the bud, to look more around the bushes for undergrowth.

testingspeaking

@[Alysanne]
[Image: farenjer_by_foxyfirewings-d6t57ac.png]

Messages In This Thread
this world of mine - by Farenjer - 06-03-2014, 04:34 PM
RE: this world of mine - by Alysanne - 06-08-2014, 03:45 PM
RE: this world of mine - by Farenjer - 06-21-2014, 02:26 PM
RE: this world of mine - by Random Event - 07-04-2014, 09:58 PM