the Rift

[OPEN] this world of mine

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

Alysanne had taken to wandering at night, abandoning her usual sleep pattern. It was easier to sleep in the day other than some nights, still unused to not having a friend there to stand with in the night. Her anger with Miykael was fading with his absence, the gap between them widening and there was nothing she could do about it. He was missing. Perhaps that was why she wandered at night, avoiding the emptiness of their favoured sleeping spot - even with the excess of plants that grew there, enriched by the nutrients from her hooves. Or perhaps she needed to prove to herself that the night was still beautiful - that there was nothing else to be afraid of in the darkness.

Whatever the reason, the pegasus and her little owl found themselves in one of Helovia’s forests as the night descended. Though she moved through the densely vegetated area with relative ease, the sticks and leaves that became lodged in her wings suggested otherwise.

Hemlock, taking more and more to flying rather than sitting on her head, weaved around the branches ahead of her and used his keen eyesight to find a relatively bramble free path for them. There was no destination on this Tallsun night, no plan, and soon she would be quite happy for that - because a destination presented itself in a clearing in the form of a unicorn with the most brilliantly turquoise horn and markings. In the silvery light from above, he rather seemed to glow. His attention was focused elsewhere, perhaps on the undergrowth or something within it.

“Ooh, what did you find?” She used by way of greeting - trotting up from behind and trying to look around to see what was interesting. Not the most polite way of starting off a conversation but the curiosity got the better of her. Hemlock, noting the presence of a strange male, looped around overhead to find a good branch where he could easily keep an eye on things.

please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
this world of mine - by Farenjer - 06-03-2014, 04:34 PM
RE: this world of mine - by Alysanne - 06-08-2014, 03:45 PM
RE: this world of mine - by Farenjer - 06-21-2014, 02:26 PM
RE: this world of mine - by Random Event - 07-04-2014, 09:58 PM