the Rift

[OPEN] this world of mine

Farenjer Posts: 68
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16 hands :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Loulou

Farenjer            
</style>

As he bends down to sniff out some more stranger undergrowth among the brambles and rocks, higher-pitched vocals ring behind him “Ooh, what did you find?” He raised his head up stiffly, before turning around. His tail brushed the debris covered terrain as he looks at her with a surprised expression on his face. The weaver had been caught off guard. This mare had discovered him as he had foraged for useful plants within his mending work. He turned toward her and observed in detail, her appearance. The first thing he noticed was the large wings that folded on her back, her coat was painted with whites and blacks and that she looked very graceful and elegant.

The lightning unicorn nodded to her and said "Nothing useful for me. I'm looking for plants to use for making blankets, or satchels." He added in, perhaps hoping a little that the Pegasus mare could be of some help in his search. He tipped his head a little to the side, casting a icy gaze of curiosity towards her form and added in with his deep vocals "What is your name? Where do you come from?" He wondered blinking a puzzled gaze as he looked upon the Pegasus. How strange of him to be caught not paying attention to his surroundings. He must look like some outcast hovering around his little nest for midday treats. How embarrassing. He thought as he waited for her unspoken words. He wondered of where she originates from. Where she claims her home to be. With those beautiful white wings upon her back she must not come from any place he could know of within the North. Perhaps she was not even from a herd, but an outcast. Though to Farenjer, she seemed to friendly and sociable to not belong to a herd.

[sorry for being so late D:]

testingspeaking

@[Alysanne]
[Image: farenjer_by_foxyfirewings-d6t57ac.png]

Messages In This Thread
this world of mine - by Farenjer - 06-03-2014, 04:34 PM
RE: this world of mine - by Alysanne - 06-08-2014, 03:45 PM
RE: this world of mine - by Farenjer - 06-21-2014, 02:26 PM
RE: this world of mine - by Random Event - 07-04-2014, 09:58 PM