the Rift

[OPEN] this world of mine

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::

In these deep, dark woods, there are mysteries yet unexplored. Helovia is as habitable to other creatures as it is to the horses which have started to thrive here, but unlike the equids, many of these denizens have existed here from the beginning. The realm of Helovia has its own pulse, one which hums through the soil and the leaves, a sensation that tingles through the air and the water.

This place is alive.

One such being is nestled in the rotten leaves which have fallen to the groundfloor. It lies, perfectly content, in a bed of twigs and mushrooms, rocks and dew, oblivious to the rooting and foraging of the weaver. It appears as nothing more than a pale ball of fluff, still and harmless, resembling a certain fiber often utilized for weaving products.

Upon closer inspection it is in fact, cotton.

One of you two horses should notice it - moisture has settled on it and the waning light has caught it just right so that it gleams. Its unnatural hue also stands out, although it is by no means pristine white, it is certainly lighter than most objects in this dreary and dreadful place. Can it be something so bright and happy here? More importantly, can it be so easy for Farenjer to find what he needs?

It would seem so, because the ball of cotton is simply lying there, ready for harvesting.

[Please tag the RE once you've all posted!]

darknightoftroy

Messages In This Thread
this world of mine - by Farenjer - 06-03-2014, 04:34 PM
RE: this world of mine - by Alysanne - 06-08-2014, 03:45 PM
RE: this world of mine - by Farenjer - 06-21-2014, 02:26 PM
RE: this world of mine - by Random Event - 07-04-2014, 09:58 PM