Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie

Sialia</style>

I wont sooth your pain...

I wont ease your strain...

I seek you out, flay you alive.

One more word and you wont survive.

Could I help it? No. I was so used to the poker face, that it was hard to let it down. If you had known me, or looked closely at me during my intervals at the threshold you would notice the fake smile. The smile never matched my cold lifeless eyes. I hid my emotions from the world. Emotion was weakness. If you where in a fight, and due to your emotion the other side saw into you. Read your eyes, and knew what you where going to do next. You would be over. Done for.

So I flaunted myself in front of this stallion. I enjoyed the attention, though I rarely divulged in the need to show off my body. But for some reason, around this stranger, and well. Torleik. I wanted to show off. I wanted them to look at me. I wanted them to like what they saw. Of course, with this stranger I couldn't tell if he liked it. His held a poker face better than I did.

"Ah, these roots go too deep," I wonder then, if this stallion is a big shot. Or was a big shot. He probably wouldn't tell me if he was. "Liam," He tastes the name I give him, and in an odd way, it kind of fits him. I smile, this time it reaches my eyes.

By this point I am reaching for his cheek, and he lets me touch it. He speaks, as he breaths softly.His words come out like silk to me. "And what should I call you, hm?" What should he call me? Now that I think about it, if I don't get his name... He can't have mine. He tilts his head, so he can see into my dark blues, where I can see into his icy ones. "Are you so unbound that your real name cannot bind you, or should I find you a new one for today?" I contemplate this for a moment. Should I let him find me a new one.

"I would not say that I am completely unbound at the moment. But how about for shits a giggles you find a new one for me, Liam?" I say, my lips still pressed against his cheek. He is warm to touch, and soft. I like to touch him, and I would like to touch him more.

I had not let my guard down, but the suddenness of the swing of his head surprises me, and I try to move my head out of the way. I feel his teeth pinch the skin, and my muscles bunch out of habit. I pull my face away, thankfully without the pull of flesh.

Speaking of which. What the fuck was that about? One moment everything is going just fine and then he nips me. I give him a confused look, my body still rigid and taught. Like if I needed to launch myself for a fight I could. Granted I was fucked up enough that I had liked it, but that was not the point. Why had he done that? "That was rude." I mutter softly, not angrily, but confused. And maybe intrigued.

@[Mauja]

Walk Here "Talk Here"

Doug1021 @ flickr
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Eyes On Fire [Mauja] - by Sialia - 06-03-2014, 06:05 PM
RE: Eyes On Fire [Mauja] - by Mauja - 06-04-2014, 05:53 AM
RE: Eyes On Fire [Mauja] - by Sialia - 06-05-2014, 02:56 PM
RE: Eyes On Fire [Mauja] - by Mauja - 06-07-2014, 04:07 AM
RE: Eyes On Fire [Mauja] - by Sialia - 06-10-2014, 08:24 PM
RE: Eyes On Fire [Mauja] - by Mauja - 06-16-2014, 05:06 AM