the Rift

[PRIVATE] Candy mountain (Cashmere) (CLOSED)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
A mild afternoon sun loomed overhead, at full peak it was shining through the patchwork canopy and scattering fractured green light across the forest floor. I sighed and lifted muzzle toward the god that guarded our lives by providing light and warmth for this world’s nourishment. Fina hummed softly to herself in a nearby tree, she was busy pruning away the fresh molt of feathers that had started coming in. The melody of a phoenix was hauntingly beautiful, spiritual.

Before me a small ball of gold spun effortlessly in tight spirals, I lowered gaze from heaven to watch it grow larger with every careful and calculated thought. The sphere was thick, solidly crafted and similar to two others that lay close by. Those spheres were slightly different though, at least on the outside. Ice coated one, and leather covered the other.

Not moments later I was admiring the finished product. It glimmered faintly as the remaining magic fled back into the bones from which it’d been summoned. This was the final globe—and I had an individual in mind to pardon a favor from for the purpose of completing its purpose. A soft female, silvery dappled and talented in the avenues of crafting things for our patron god Earth.

After tucking back my mini masterpiece between a fold of feathers that sprang just below my nape, I went out from the tropical glade to do a little proactive exploration. Hoping that I’d had enough bad luck lately to warrant a little good luck.
Image Credits
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Candy mountain (Cashmere) (CLOSED) - by Midas - 06-03-2014, 08:29 PM
RE: Candy mountain (Cashmere) - by Cashmere - 06-03-2014, 10:34 PM
RE: Candy mountain (Cashmere) - by Midas - 06-06-2014, 10:05 PM
RE: Candy mountain (Cashmere) - by Cashmere - 06-12-2014, 12:09 PM
RE: Candy mountain (Cashmere) - by Midas - 06-12-2014, 07:18 PM
RE: Candy mountain (Cashmere) - by Cashmere - 06-13-2014, 01:30 PM
RE: Candy mountain (Cashmere) - by Midas - 06-16-2014, 11:03 PM
RE: Candy mountain (Cashmere) - by Cashmere - 06-17-2014, 09:28 PM
RE: Candy mountain (Cashmere) - by Midas - 06-18-2014, 09:36 PM