the Rift

[PRIVATE] Candy mountain (Cashmere) (CLOSED)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
I was fortunate to have pleasant people like this in my fleet, folks that still bore some heart and most of their brains. Asylum lived among us and still possessed a few that were unable to rid themselves of insanity; (as if it was a disease I could simply wish away) I’d caught more than one of their kin talking to random shadows or holding an intelligent conversation with woodland creatures that were dumb and speechless. Luckily, I’d not seen Cashmere carrying on with invisible things, she appeared as an average unicorn. Compassionate enough to aid in my selfish ventures and that of her herd without a second thought.

The Mason asked for permission to leave and dipped adorned crown in respect, I returned the gesture, replying, “Of course.” It was rude of me to hold this lady up, surely she had other things to attend to. “Thank ye again,” softly topping my words with another beam that lightly brushed across my gaze until the handsome gold seemed to melt. Cashmere had already turned away, I shifted and glanced toward the path I’d just traveled moments ago. With this final piece of my quest complete, I could finally return to his alter, a childhood memento of my lord. He’d told me to gather these spheres together, but the king of earth didn’t explain the results of these labors—nay he’d kindly left that part out altogether.
Image Credits
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Candy mountain (Cashmere) (CLOSED) - by Midas - 06-03-2014, 08:29 PM
RE: Candy mountain (Cashmere) - by Cashmere - 06-03-2014, 10:34 PM
RE: Candy mountain (Cashmere) - by Midas - 06-06-2014, 10:05 PM
RE: Candy mountain (Cashmere) - by Cashmere - 06-12-2014, 12:09 PM
RE: Candy mountain (Cashmere) - by Midas - 06-12-2014, 07:18 PM
RE: Candy mountain (Cashmere) - by Cashmere - 06-13-2014, 01:30 PM
RE: Candy mountain (Cashmere) - by Midas - 06-16-2014, 11:03 PM
RE: Candy mountain (Cashmere) - by Cashmere - 06-17-2014, 09:28 PM
RE: Candy mountain (Cashmere) - by Midas - 06-18-2014, 09:36 PM