the Rift

[OPEN] Your Own Reflection

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno

For her, he is charming, someone who brings out a low giggle and a warm hearted smile with his display. No one has put such a show on for her, and it must be a blessing that she never birthed with the ability to the blush. If it was so that it seemed she could hold a blush at him(who would not at that, anyway), it was more than likely to be sunburn. She'd spent the majority of Tallsun begging for some sort of immunity. No such good fortune had been given in her direction, or either she was too blind to see it.
"Well, Hector, you're extremely handsome, if you might allow me to say." She dips her head in, moving it so that when she has left the aqua embrace she had been so close to only moments ago, her horn would not strike him. "Are there ladies back home that follow you to admire your muscles and vibrant colours?" The flirting that taints her lips, if that is what it is called, feels so odd.
Large masses of feathers, bone, blood, muscle, all that constructs the massive, almost giant structure, moves almost suddenly, she dances on her hooves, striking the soft earth to avoid a collision with them. He motions her forward, one she takes quickly. The two of them are almost too large to keep together, but she doesn't move far from him. So quickly, he becomes important to her. She see's the importance of keeping him around.
Conversation sparks up from his lips, asking what she does when it comes to servicing in the good of the herd. "I'm a healer, working with herbs. My original goal when I came to the Throat was to heal and learn, but I'm more interested in all I've been given and what I can do to return it now. How about you?"
Naturally, she's expected him to be a soldier. Call it stereotypical, but his mass and well-oiled parts fit the description perfectly. Crickets, Locusts, and bird songs fill her ears, the indigo light becoming a darker shade as the light rising from her horn becomes brighter. In all truths, the amount put out never changes. The amount of natural light admitted lowers, allowing her light to be reflected more. Ferns and trees begin to take in her light, barely visible but there. Shrinking pupils make it difficult to see into the dark, one she is now hoping he takes advantage of his nonflourescent horns. The idea itself makes her smile, moving her head to stare at a quarter moon reflected across the lake.

OOC: Pffft. It's okay! I love him, btw.

@[Hector]

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
Your Own Reflection - by Sikeax - 06-04-2014, 12:18 AM
RE: Your Own Reflection - by Hector - 06-05-2014, 07:26 PM
RE: Your Own Reflection - by Sikeax - 06-13-2014, 02:35 AM
RE: Your Own Reflection - by Hector - 07-15-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: Your Own Reflection - by Sikeax - 07-16-2014, 12:53 AM