the Rift

[PRIVATE] i've created a monster.

Tingal Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: 9 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
dark

scarred and broken, we stand proud

He listens to the world around him, a soft, gentle rhythm of hoofsteps, and his rounded black ears perk forward, whiskers twitching and tail lashing. He could hear the soft steps growing closer, ears flicking back when he catches the sight of it.

A bloated body of strawberry top and golden bottom, he knows this figure. He flicks back his ears and curls his lip, brows narrowed. She speaks his name, but he dare not speak hers. It would place a curse upon his head, and he won't be able to shake it. Her next words hit him and he growls at her, eyeing her fat, round stomach.

"Who got into your panties?" He spits. What a whore, he tells himself, eyeing her stomach. She looked ready to pop, and boy did he want to see her splatter. Somehow, the sight of her made him sick to his stomach. Leave him claiming she isn't ready for love when really she just wanted to go and fuck other men. Apparently he wasn't man enough for her.

Well was he man enough now?

"And I see you're still a stubborn bitch." A low grumble resonates from his throat, muscles flexing. He wanted to leap on her now, show her how beastly he had become. He wanted to taste the warm flesh of her unborn child against his tongue, slipping down his throat. He wanted to tear her open and let her watch what he could do to make her world hell.

"So... what shall you call the little thing?" He walks closer, if she does not move, he prods his dark muzzle towards her bloated barrel. He wanted to be close enough so he could hear its tiny little heart beat, and then sink his teeth into her strawberry body, find that little devil and throw it to the ground. It would be a nasty, slimy job but he didn't mind. As long as he could end both their miserable lives, he would be okay. His nostrils flare as he walks around her, surveying his prey. He didn't want the dam's flesh, but the child she bears, he always wondered what the flesh of a babe tasted like. Savory? Sweet? Bitter? It was likely tender, fatty—

Just the way he liked it.

"growl grumble roar"

Minotaur-Queen│Breathless-dk

i am a king
and the world is beneath me

Messages In This Thread
i've created a monster. - by Tingal - 06-04-2014, 06:13 PM
RE: i've created a monster. - by Hotaru - 06-04-2014, 11:50 PM
RE: i've created a monster. - by Hotaru - 07-06-2014, 06:04 PM
RE: i've created a monster. - by Tingal - 08-01-2014, 03:48 PM
RE: i've created a monster. - by Hotaru - 08-03-2014, 12:38 AM