the Rift

[PRIVATE] i've created a monster.

Hotaru the Valkyrie Posts: 295
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years 3 Months HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alice :: Royal Hellhound :: Acid Brit

Whatever harm he'd wished to cause her was irrelevant, sliding off like oil meeting water. Perhaps that's what they were, though Hotaru was certainly not as pure as water nor as tainted as oil. In fact all the words he'd conjured, spitting like corrosive acid that could not deteriorate the titanium of her soul, only amused her. Eyes crinkled and lips curled with hilarity, as if he were some mildly entertaining bug trying to bite at her impenetrable hooves. "Sarcasm, my dear, seems to have disappeared when you were declawed. I found myself a highly ranked mate, so call me whatever you wish, it is merely amusing." Partially lies, of course, considering the Corporal was far from her mate. Truth, however, was what lay in the fact that she was untainted by any other. Of course none of this was detectable, for it was all stated with the velveteen purr of honesty that only one as silver-tongued and serpentine as she could devise.

Sunset ears flatten and her grin turns predatory. She doesn't fear him. The bigger they are, the harder they fall. And she had seen him fall in the most shameful of ways, beneath the hoof of one seasons from adulthood. Beneath her blows. No, she didn't fear him at all, and his sour expression and bared fangs only served to fuel her sadism. He was nothing to her, a nuisance at best, and his disgust only made her more eager to cause more damage.

All playfulness of her antagonism disappears in a snap as he snarls. She will not be bullied. A growl builds in her throat, ears pinned and teeth bared in warning, snapping her teeth repeatedly in his direction to gain some distance. "Bitch," she mutters nastily, disgusted. His words seep through, eyes never leaving her sides, and finally he has crossed a line. Sweeping to pin the deadly tip of her horn at his chest she plants her hooves deep into the earth and fire brews in her eyes.

"I kicked your ass once before, bastard. Don't think you're any bigger or better now. I fucked you over and I'll do it again, you disgusting piece of shit," she snarls, all venom and fangs. The desire to pummel his stupid striped ass into the ground is strong, but she won't risk the damage to the foal in her belly. As much as it would pain her to flee a fight, she would never harm her foal, especially not when it depended upon her so heavily to survive and thrive at that stage. "I always knew there was something fucked up in your brain," she snorted, disgust evident in her voice. They were toeing the line, and if push came to shove, even pregnant there was no way he could beat her in a race when her foal's life was on the line. And when her call rang out for her family? The Basin would take joy in flaying the pelt from his skin and placing it in their caves. Cold though the world may call them, the Basin cherished their children.

I'm not a girl, I'm storm with skin

Image Credits
[Image: 515265280ffff]

::Strong like the sea is stormy::

Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
Plot with me here!

Messages In This Thread
i've created a monster. - by Tingal - 06-04-2014, 06:13 PM
RE: i've created a monster. - by Hotaru - 06-04-2014, 11:50 PM
RE: i've created a monster. - by Hotaru - 07-06-2014, 06:04 PM
RE: i've created a monster. - by Tingal - 08-01-2014, 03:48 PM
RE: i've created a monster. - by Hotaru - 08-03-2014, 12:38 AM