the Rift

[OPEN] Forward March

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
Sacre

Sacre vaguely remembered this voice, it was long in his memory and filled with the darkness of cave life. When Inari had only been an egg that he had sheltered with his own body. Turning to view the source of the familiar eerie voice, Sacre shivers at her appearance and her sickly sweet smile that revealed a diseased mouth. Her back lined with bones like someone had ripped her spine not all the way out and her eyes were ones he could not meet without feeling slightly sick. What was this presence? Did the darkness of the caves before nullify him to her sheer dark like appearance that crept and wriggled its way into his mind like something out of a scary story. Her companion was of the same breed as Tandavi's Natraj, except with one tail less. Inari blinked and stared at it from his higher vantage point with a crossed look of forlorn hope that maybe one day he'd grow another tail and one of guarded wariness, yet he didn't move from his well placed spot. Pushing himself to dip his head in welcome, Sacre swallowed his own initial thoughts and offered his usual boyish smile to banish the tricks his mind was surely playing. After all, they had both shared a living space once. "I'm Sacre" he answered brightly "I'm not sure I caught your name either, but I hope you fair well since last we met"

There was the sound of hooves stepping on branches nearby then and Sacre turned to view the familiar pelt of the dappled mare he'd met that one time when at the entrance to the Dragons Throat. They had not much time to converse that day, but he smiled and nodded in return, happy to have another's presence beside him in the rather creepy dark woods.

Sacre struggled for where to put himself for he was surrounded by horses to converse with, yet not really close terms to talk freely though he knew them both. He decided to remain quiet for the moment, waiting and watching to see what the skull faced mare would come back with and if his patrolling partner knew anything about her. It was his first patrol and he was determined to make a good impression, though part of him wished now that he had asked mother or father about what they did exactly when they went out on patrol. Had they been looking for something specific, or simply strolling the mountain? Perhaps his first experience would enlighten him to the role he now played, but for now he quietly waited.
How can you smile
With your lips wrapped around a loaded gun

@[Confutatis] sorry for the delay!!

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Forward March - by Sacre - 06-04-2014, 06:29 PM
RE: Forward March - by Confutatis - 06-04-2014, 08:52 PM
RE: Forward March - by Africa - 06-06-2014, 10:47 PM
RE: Forward March - by Sacre - 06-18-2014, 08:27 AM