the Rift

[OPEN] reditum.

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
Rostislav
In the Thistle Meadow, I can't help but feel that somehow I can get away from the drama that seems to follow me. What drama, you ask? Well, Comrade, let's see. Confutatis in the caves, being an asshole bitch fucktard. Okay she wasn't that bad but the hullabaloo her presence caused when I was trying to get a fuckin' hello was pretty obnoxious. Then there's Aurelia. WELL. First of all, I never did anything bad to her. Unless you count a drunken fuck bad. But she seemed into it at the time, and I would NEVER force a lady. She was into Voodoo, my pal, and I thought a little menage a trois was in order. Apparently not. Then she storms into my home and starts searching for me, burning my herd members in the process. Drama mama! Then there's this.. weird business with the Asylum and Seele and all those upper ladies. You know, I think they might just be at that time of the month, and it's better to stay the fuck away. You never know what the women want, and they cause more harm than good.

But maybe I'm biased.

Damaris senses my agitation and whines anxiously. She and I are not very good at separating and regulating our emotions just yet. At three months, she hasn't learned to use the acidic spit we've both noticed appearing. Instead she just happens to randomly burn things, and frequently me. Standing in the thistles, I look down at my legs which have small burns scattered over them. Though I appreciate the affection, this isn't really my brand of masochism. I sigh and lower my head to the ground, sniffing and admiring the thistles in the hot summer sun. My mind wanders, thinking of Voodoo and Ouija, of Midas and Fina. What will become of the Falls? All the disruption and disagreements - are my two families splitting? Ugh. I come from a conflict-saturated world, but really, I'm a peace-loving guy. Does no one believe me?

Damaris barks, and I look at her. Her ears are perked, glowing green eyes giving away excitement. She's nearly always excited though. Oh the life of a puppy. I wish I could be as innocent and carefree as she. I follow her gaze and see... something very strange. Er, someone? It looks as if the sky has fallen and draped itself over an equine shape. Except with wings. Okay.. so... I look up at the sky and around me. Nope, sky's in the sky. I'm not sure how to deal with this... perplexing sight. I grunt at Damaris to not run ahead of me, not wanting this madness to cause her harm. We approach slowly and I wonder if this thing will notice me before I reach it. The closer I get, the more I realize I'm not totally crazy. It is a pegasus... She. She is a pegasus. And... the sky is painted on her. Damaris sits at my feet, panting in the sun. I stare awkwardly several yards away, then clear my throat so I can speak audibly.

Err.. Lady Comrade, the sky fell and landed on you.

Walk. Talk.

Top Shelf Sexy Badass
Image Credit

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
reditum. - by Cirrus - 06-04-2014, 09:02 PM
RE: reditum. - by Rostislav - 06-04-2014, 10:56 PM
RE: reditum. - by Sikeax - 06-04-2014, 11:14 PM
RE: reditum. - by Cirrus - 06-05-2014, 02:17 AM
RE: reditum. - by Rostislav - 06-05-2014, 09:25 AM
RE: reditum. - by Sikeax - 06-13-2014, 01:44 AM
RE: reditum. - by Cirrus - 06-13-2014, 02:41 AM
RE: reditum. - by Rostislav - 06-13-2014, 02:03 PM
RE: reditum. - by Cirrus - 06-15-2014, 11:41 PM
RE: reditum. - by Rostislav - 06-16-2014, 03:02 AM
RE: reditum. - by Cirrus - 06-17-2014, 02:14 AM