the Rift

[OPEN] reditum.

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
Rostislav
The filly Sikeax remains silent, and I decide that she is over here to watch the conversation, and I take all of my attention away from her. Instead, there is a lot to focus on with this.. strange mare.. changing attitude. I tilt my head to the side, eyeing her with increasing curiosity. Her body posture changes from a little more.. reserved and defensive.. to something playful and frisky. Flirtatious even. My ears perk up and my nostrils flare. Oh, I can play games! Damaris begins to wag her tail and her tongue lolls out, picking up on the positive energy that is circulating. The sky-painted mare moves toward me and begins to circle me. Like a lovestruck colt my head turns, following her movement, though I stand still in one place, my hooves glued to the ground. "What would you like me to be called?"

Well that's a curious question and certainly not what I expected. "Well, I might call you Sky-Lady. 'Cause the sky is on you. But that's not your name, I think." Good reasoning, Rosti, good reasoning. I give a shrug and smirk at her. "I'm sure we could come up with other names for you, too." I look then up at the sky and see that the blue sky and clouds have changed and are darkening. I frown with confusion, and look down at mare, who seems to have changed colors as well. Huh.... So.. she... Ohhh..... I think I get it. To avoid sounding completely retarded, I don't mention what I think is my latest revelation. I kinda like this one and I don't want her thinking me of a below average IQ. Plus, we lock those ones up in Mother Russia.

I move toward her and swing my leonine tail back and forth gently through the air. It comes near her but doesn't touch. She's definitely flirting with me, and I want to flirt back. I like dem ladies. And this one is playing my game. So! Play on!

Walk. Talk.

Tag: @[Cirrus], WC: 336, OOC: I don't even know...?

Top Shelf Sexy Badass
Image Credit

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
reditum. - by Cirrus - 06-04-2014, 09:02 PM
RE: reditum. - by Rostislav - 06-04-2014, 10:56 PM
RE: reditum. - by Sikeax - 06-04-2014, 11:14 PM
RE: reditum. - by Cirrus - 06-05-2014, 02:17 AM
RE: reditum. - by Rostislav - 06-05-2014, 09:25 AM
RE: reditum. - by Sikeax - 06-13-2014, 01:44 AM
RE: reditum. - by Cirrus - 06-13-2014, 02:41 AM
RE: reditum. - by Rostislav - 06-13-2014, 02:03 PM
RE: reditum. - by Cirrus - 06-15-2014, 11:41 PM
RE: reditum. - by Rostislav - 06-16-2014, 03:02 AM
RE: reditum. - by Cirrus - 06-17-2014, 02:14 AM