the Rift

[OPEN] reditum.

Cirrus Posts: 233
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8 HP: 69 | Buff: SWIFT
Whit
I have his attention, and it sends a wave of vindictive satisfaction through me. My tail swishes to and fro, my cerulean eyes hoping to hold his own in a hypnotic trance. I don't even know why - I have never been sexually attracted to anything, and this was no exception. I suppose I wanted to test the waters, to see just how much I could wilfully manipulate another.. And I didn't even know why I wanted to try. I needed to hide myself, and why couldn't I do that by putting on a front that was so far away from what I used to be, so that no-one would suspect I was once the sky-blessed filly with a hellhound always on her heels? The smile upon my maw takes on a devious curve, my eyes flutter beneath dark, long lashes, my darkened forelock tickling my brow as my neck arcs to accentuate the chiselled contours of my crown.

The wind continues to blow, a persistent breeze that seems to swell from the back of my mind, tugging at the tendrils of hair decorating my leonine tail and curvaceous nape. My feathers ruffle as my wings lift slightly from my sides, revealing further the pattern of clouds gathering and moving across my hide. Fat, heavy droplets of rain begin, slowly, each one separated by a few seconds before the next formed.

It made me feel alive.

His tail comes near my forelegs, and my smirk deepens, a knowing glance thrown at him - though in truth, I know nothing of the sexual connotations being stirred up. "Lady isn't exactly an accurate word to use when describing me." I turn away from him, purposefully ensuring my limbs do not become entangled in the sweep of his tail. As I bend away, I peer over my shoulder and wing, now swinging my long tail back so that it might brush against his own. A low, seraphic laugh murmurs from my throat, as I add tantalisingly, "wouldn't you agree?" Just to test how far I have got him, I take three strides forward, my motions a smooth, long trot, my wings beating half-heartedly at my sides. For the moment, my focus does not sit upon the hellhound that is his companion, and while you are always at the back of my mind, Sitka, I happily allow myself to get lost in this persona, this character, and simply go with it.

All the while, the raincloud grows above us.

@[Rostislav] sorry for the wait
bg - table - manip
as changing as unforgiving as the wind, as bitter and chilling as the cold, as warm and deadly as the heat

• I enjoy being tagged.

• please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
    I write what I feel at the time
    and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
    reditum. - by Cirrus - 06-04-2014, 09:02 PM
    RE: reditum. - by Rostislav - 06-04-2014, 10:56 PM
    RE: reditum. - by Sikeax - 06-04-2014, 11:14 PM
    RE: reditum. - by Cirrus - 06-05-2014, 02:17 AM
    RE: reditum. - by Rostislav - 06-05-2014, 09:25 AM
    RE: reditum. - by Sikeax - 06-13-2014, 01:44 AM
    RE: reditum. - by Cirrus - 06-13-2014, 02:41 AM