the Rift

[OPEN] Oh, I just can't wait to be queen

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin

Illynx had been.... easy. Easier than the queen had thought she would be, at least. She had gone to the Basin on a whim, a chaotic dance through the snow with childish dreams of grandeur. It could have ended so badly but be it the grace of the gods or something else, but she had found the Gilded Blade in a pleasant enough mood (as pleasant as Illynx could get, anyway) and completed another portion of her quest for the flaming deity. That was two parts down and two to go... Kahlua smiled, proud of herself for being so dedicated. She thought Kaj would be proud of her too, or so she hoped, though somewhere in the back of her mind she knew that Kaj was probably upset with her for running off again.

Sighing softly as she passed far south of the Edge, the queen still could not bring herself to turn north and head back home. She was tasting freedom again for the first time in months. Freedom was hard to come by these days. She hoped that Kaj would understand that she could not be a dog on a chain forever. He seemed happy within the draconian forest but the painted queen needed to run wild and free from time to time.

Picking up a canter, the queen lowered her head and began running across the wilds, away from the cold but also away from the glass wall that caged in her people. That wall... another source of frustration for the painted queen. But it would come down soon enough, she was certain. Her crafter was good and capable, if curiously absent as of late.

In time, the Sunshower slowed as she came upon the Rotunda. She had passed by here before once or twice and it was just as beautiful as ever. Nickering softly in happiness, her frowns and sighs disappearing with the wind, Kahlua approached the structure and entered it between the swaying curtains. Instantly she was transported to a land of fairy tales and wonder where her stress faded away. For a moment, she could stop being queen, stop worrying about her herd, stop carrying too many weights of the world on her shoulder. And she was radiant as she stood under the stained glass of the roof, head held high, the wind throwing her black mane and tail into the air.

@[Thranduil]- liquid time to before her challenge :D

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Oh, I just can't wait to be queen - by Kahlua - 06-04-2014, 10:53 PM
RE: Oh, I just can't wait to be queen - by Kahlua - 06-09-2014, 05:30 PM
RE: Oh, I just can't wait to be queen - by Kahlua - 06-15-2014, 03:30 PM
RE: Oh, I just can't wait to be queen - by Kahlua - 07-01-2014, 11:02 PM
RE: Oh, I just can't wait to be queen - by Kahlua - 07-06-2014, 12:00 AM
RE: Oh, I just can't wait to be queen - by Kahlua - 07-17-2014, 12:23 AM
RE: Oh, I just can't wait to be queen - by Kahlua - 07-28-2014, 01:45 AM
RE: Oh, I just can't wait to be queen - by Kahlua - 08-10-2014, 03:36 PM