the Rift

[OPEN] Oh, I just can't wait to be queen

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk

Now that’s the ticket. Cold clear water ran over gold coat and vanilla locks. It was shifted from its course as a twin horned unicorn lay solidly in its path. The brook babbled its discontent but said nothing more, running around the mass and returning to its course. Spanish neck lowers to its cool reaches slips in, sending shivers down the dark earth striped back, and ending with a flick of the lion tail. Water flying into the air like scattered jewels. Fully laying in the brook’s embrace the golden stallion, Thranduil sighed in contentment. After a while in this part of Helovia the humidity had reached him and he sought, much to his own surprise a cooler place. He was a creature of the heat, but dry heat. Humidity was a devil here in the afternoon. So a morning dip and an afternoon in the shade would do him well before he moved on from this place.

Shaking still now and then to fling more water about the air, the golden boy walked through the thick trees and vines to the stone shelter. It’s stone walls and glass wings had been cause for unease, but having been doused by yet another rain shower a day or so ago it had offered a pleasant shelter. Coming up on the opening leading to the cool den the air, growing hotter in the summer season, brought news. Nares raised slightly as another scent rolled over to the beast. It was not one he recognized, but not many were yet. It carried a saltiness, and thickness about it. Gold harks lean back under their horns. He did not own this stone place, and he did not know who did if anyone. Flicking his cat tail the golden son thought though that surely one who smells so unlike this place, who did not leave traces here before could claim no right. Perhaps he’d go see what little mouse was caught in the cupboard.

Walking as quietly as he could, careful to avoid the braches shaken down from the recent rains the golden crept closer to the stone entrance. He might be heard but he hoped not, it so would ruin the surprise for whoever walked about so carelessly through. The wind blowing but the golden paid no mind, it was helping him. Stepping fully finally into the opening of the arches, which the cloth draped tops flapping about in the summer breeze the wet stallion spied the innocent child.

It was no child, but it might as well have been one. Standing under the stained glass roof the shades of class threw a rainbow of colors on her black and white pelt, and the breeze tugged at those black locks around her features with such playful whims. A smirk glance upon his lips. The creature looked so youthful and fun, the golden was drawn into the scene. Tracing his eyes quickly about her, he noted the curious feature that she had no horn. An equine. It being only the second one he’d met in this land, though he wasn’t sure Abishia was of the right mind to count. With a deep chuckle he slipped from those sweet lips, “What brings a little equine to such a strange place?” It may have sounded condescending, and in a way it was meant to. Continuing to smile upon her smooth feature the golden with relaxed ease steps forward. Cloven hooves clack on the stone and the few drops that still drip from his damp body tap on the floor. The golden had played so many masks lately, he was not yet sure how to play this child. So he waited, perhaps he’d let another choose which set of cards this time. Stopping just before the rainbow hues on the floor from the ceiling both the golden watched the blue eyed mare carefully.

OOC :: This sure will be interesting!
"speech"

Its a long hot road to hell,
So what are you doing here halfway?
credits

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Messages In This Thread
Oh, I just can't wait to be queen - by Kahlua - 06-04-2014, 10:53 PM
RE: Oh, I just can't wait to be queen - by Thranduil - 06-06-2014, 09:44 PM
RE: Oh, I just can't wait to be queen - by Kahlua - 06-09-2014, 05:30 PM
RE: Oh, I just can't wait to be queen - by Kahlua - 06-15-2014, 03:30 PM
RE: Oh, I just can't wait to be queen - by Kahlua - 07-01-2014, 11:02 PM
RE: Oh, I just can't wait to be queen - by Kahlua - 07-06-2014, 12:00 AM
RE: Oh, I just can't wait to be queen - by Kahlua - 07-17-2014, 12:23 AM
RE: Oh, I just can't wait to be queen - by Kahlua - 07-28-2014, 01:45 AM
RE: Oh, I just can't wait to be queen - by Kahlua - 08-10-2014, 03:36 PM