the Rift

[OPEN] Oh, I just can't wait to be queen

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin

The queen's face became gentler after her outburst, the sudden relation of emotions cathartic for her. It had always felt good for her to just to yell about whatever was wrong and then let it go. So, for this stranger of a stallion, she tried to offer a small smile and let her ears settle into a neutral position. It was his response that finally helped her achieve this, for his comment about calling her little actually sent the queen to laughing a little bit. Had this all been a misunderstanding? She pondered, and considered answering, but waited to see what else he would have to say. He did not seem quite done.

And indeed, he as correct in assuming she knew nothing of his home in the Basin. She was no sleuth, used to detecting the faintest hint of a scent upon a hide. She could not look into his eyes and see his heart, she could not look at the horn on his head and know that he was of the Snowy Wasteland to the north. She knew nothing of him except that he had invaded her privacy here in this Rotunda.

But she was suddenly privy to new information, a secret that the palomino had gone so far as to lower his head to tell her. She was immediately drawn in to his act, a foolish girl that believed everything she read on the internet, as it were, and she inched her head forward, watching him still cautiously as he had seemed threatening at first, but he perhaps he had been as afraid of her as she had been of him. Indeed, by the time h had finished speaking, the queen had already concocted a fabulous tale, of which the stallion was the staring role.

“No, you should not be against equines,” she began when he had finished. With a knowing smile and look, she added on in a sort of whisper. “It's ok, my friend. If you run from her because you do not believe in her racist banter, you don't have to pretend around me. We are on the same side.” That was her imagined story- that Thranduil had somehow offended the golden queen by not agreeing that pure-blooded unicorns were the grandest thing to have ever graced Helovia or Loorien. Now, he was on the run but pretending to be racist so that he might avoid any punishment from the spies that trailed him. She understood, she understood well.

“I hope she doesn't follow me, but I just came from the Basin to discuss philosophy with Illynx.” Kahlua frowned, her voice still quiet in case there were Basin spies afoot. The mere mention of philosophy was enough to put her brain to hurting; however, the frown was gone a moment later. The queen was wrapped up in wildly imagined tales that the palomino had unknowingly planted in her mind. “I'm Kahlua, queen of the Edge,” she added after. “Our aim is for peace in Helovia- we were discussing the differences in our... opinions.” Another momentary frown crossed her lips as she remembered the words that she had shared with Illynx, but again it disappeared as she looked to the palomino. Her blue eyes were wide as she searched for his own, suddenly very curious for his tale. She wanted to know his story- wanted to help, if she could.

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Oh, I just can't wait to be queen - by Kahlua - 06-04-2014, 10:53 PM
RE: Oh, I just can't wait to be queen - by Kahlua - 06-09-2014, 05:30 PM
RE: Oh, I just can't wait to be queen - by Kahlua - 06-15-2014, 03:30 PM
RE: Oh, I just can't wait to be queen - by Kahlua - 07-01-2014, 11:02 PM
RE: Oh, I just can't wait to be queen - by Kahlua - 07-06-2014, 12:00 AM
RE: Oh, I just can't wait to be queen - by Kahlua - 07-17-2014, 12:23 AM
RE: Oh, I just can't wait to be queen - by Kahlua - 07-28-2014, 01:45 AM
RE: Oh, I just can't wait to be queen - by Kahlua - 08-10-2014, 03:36 PM