the Rift

[OPEN] Oh, I just can't wait to be queen

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk

Jackpot. Invited to the edge whenever he choose. That was a very nice ticket indeed. Too bad she had no clue who exactly she had invited into the land she protected. If this queen let him in, who else had found their way into her fold? That would be an interesting moon cycle or two to investigate that herd land and discover what other foxes, snakes, and wolves she’d let in. The thought that another ruled by her side to guard against such things, was without care to the golden son. He had her approval, and invitation, and though her sweetness, and naivetés were unmatched by most, he saw in her a protectiveness that would cause any threat to rue the day it knocked on her door. Unless, that is, the threat was clever enough to wear a sheep’s skin.

Finally if she smiles and says her good bye. She has duties and friends to attend. Lucky for her the gold was not into body snatching. Or was it lucky for him if she had friends? The gold noted that little hint in case he ever planned to reveal his true self to her. It was in the near future though. Again, lucky all this. She laughs and begins to move off. “Take care dear friend.” Then the gold in a twist of a quick beat spoke again. “If ever you find yourself in trouble here in the wilderness, you need only call my name.” Would he come if she did? Only if he was bigger than her threat. It fit with the character though, to always save the day.

The damsel slipped away into the dark the mask was finally let loose and a wicked grin curled up onto his features. When he’s sure she has slipped beyond his voice’s reach the golden even lets a laugh roll out and spun away. High stepping out of the stone building the golden shook his youthful and wily coat. Lying, tricking, and getting away with it. Just a day in the life of the golden son.

OOC ::
"speech"

Have a laugh,
Make them daft,
You'll rule the day,
Never having to pay.
credits

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Messages In This Thread
Oh, I just can't wait to be queen - by Kahlua - 06-04-2014, 10:53 PM
RE: Oh, I just can't wait to be queen - by Kahlua - 06-09-2014, 05:30 PM
RE: Oh, I just can't wait to be queen - by Kahlua - 06-15-2014, 03:30 PM
RE: Oh, I just can't wait to be queen - by Kahlua - 07-01-2014, 11:02 PM
RE: Oh, I just can't wait to be queen - by Kahlua - 07-06-2014, 12:00 AM
RE: Oh, I just can't wait to be queen - by Kahlua - 07-17-2014, 12:23 AM
RE: Oh, I just can't wait to be queen - by Kahlua - 07-28-2014, 01:45 AM
RE: Oh, I just can't wait to be queen - by Kahlua - 08-10-2014, 03:36 PM
RE: Oh, I just can't wait to be queen - by Thranduil - 08-16-2014, 06:54 PM