the Rift

[OPEN] Just A Dream [Morana]

Morana Posts: 37
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Candy

I could feel my lungs tighten with every breath as my ribs contracted with the muscle griping around them. For a moment, I stood silent and aware but focused on nothing but the children as they quickly noticed my lingering physique appearing over the meadow. I breathed, slow deep breaths doing my best to catch the oxygen my body craved after my long journey. Pelt, sleek and smoothed over its painted rustic hue appeared dotted with sweat and dust. Threads rippling along my toned nape as the wind brushed against the fibers of their very being.

Mountains, water and pine flowed through the air in circles around me. The temperature here was perfect, not scorning like the desert heat. But where was I standing exactly? I had ventured through a forest on the way here, and found myself standing on the edge of some land that was unknown to me. Pools of crystal reflect the approaching mare as she questions my arrival with the children cowering behind her. Was I looking for someone? I didn’t think I was, honestly I had no idea what I was doing at that exact moment. I had just turned a blind eye to the throat, though after my last encounter I feel they won’t notice my absence. Aside from Hector- maybe that handsome body might.

Shrugging my thoughts aside, calmly I collect myself as I watch her near. Lobes turn back against my rustic brow as I watch her motions, liquid and smooth. Unsure of how to answer her question, I force a gentle smile upon my painted lips of velvet, and shake my head in acknowledgement. ”Simply lost I’m afraid.” I spoke softly, letting my eyes peek to the youth behind her, noting their appearance and offering a sly grin. ”Could you tell me where I am please?” eyes flicked up from the children and upon the silver mare. Where those her children? I couldn’t help but wonder if perhaps, they’d been taken or adopted? They had some resemblance, but hybrids.

You’re forgetting something. If she wishes to know my name mother, she will ask it of me. You drive me crazy sometimes, always lingering around in my head like some govern pushing and pulling. It was rather annoying, but frankly I enjoyed the company while in solitude.

Tags: @[Brisa]
Word Count: 389
Ooc: Apologies for the wait.

Normal Speech
Mother's Voice.
Response to mother.
Table coded by Abba

Messages In This Thread
Just A Dream [Morana] - by Brisa - 06-04-2014, 11:17 PM
RE: Just A Dream [Morana] - by Morana - 06-05-2014, 03:50 AM
RE: Just A Dream [Morana] - by Brisa - 06-05-2014, 09:13 PM
RE: Just A Dream [Morana] - by Morana - 06-10-2014, 02:58 AM