the Rift

[OPEN] Just A Dream [Morana]

Morana Posts: 37
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Candy

Gentle breaths took in the world around me, the smell of the cream mare and her children were only a small fraction of the aromas that danced upon the winds. As she speaks, I listen politely as the last thing I would need now, is trouble. I already had one herd that was out to ring my neck, I didn’t need another one. Edge. Why did that sound so familiar to me? Someone had mentioned it to me not so long ago. I turned my head and gazed into the distance for a moment, perhaps in hopes to see his face; Note. It was he who mentioned this place only briefly when he discovered I was from the throat. After his explosive anger, our meeting was cut far too short. And I could only wonder, was he here?

A few steps advanced me closer to the mare and her children as I offered a small gentle smile. I was cautious, and unaware of the herd standings between the throat and the edge. "Forgive me, I do not mean to trespass." I spoke sternly, glancing around the lands before me in amusement. The tattered messy glass barrier seemed but a useless ruin standing between the outside world, and those that inhabit the Edge. Crystal pools glanced once more upon the face of the mare and her children as she began introduction. Brisa. Aeolus. Levex. Names noted as ivory lips curved into a relaxed warm smile.

I said nothing however and just watched silently as the young foals remained rather hidden behind their dam. "Such lovely little ones." I complemented to their pronounced beauty; deep down I had always admired foals and their bonded mothers. It was eventually my duty to become a mother, but that’s in the far off future. Her following question struck me kind of odd- but it wasn’t her fault to assume me new, given I wasn’t sure where I was standing. "I hail from Dragons Throat, or did.." I lingered on the last bit of whispers that escaped my lips as I turned to gaze into the deserts direction.

Maybe I had made a dire mistake, I can’t just.. leave.

"My name is Morana, I was just… exploring." I breathed softly, shifting bleached legs among the tall grasses that tickled them. Sweat coated my body, and I could only imagine how rough I looked to them poor babies. And then it occurred to me, Note. I wonder if the white lady had known him? Does he reside here? Almost unable to keep my excitement contained I blurted out in question of the beast. "Worlds Edge, is it? Do you know a Pegasus stallion by the name of Note?" My tone was soft, curious and eager to hear an answer from her. Why did I want to see him again so badly?

Why, to make sure he was ok of course.

Mother's Voice.
Response to mother.
@[Brisa]
Morana
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Just A Dream [Morana] - by Brisa - 06-04-2014, 11:17 PM
RE: Just A Dream [Morana] - by Morana - 06-05-2014, 03:50 AM
RE: Just A Dream [Morana] - by Brisa - 06-05-2014, 09:13 PM
RE: Just A Dream [Morana] - by Morana - 06-10-2014, 02:58 AM
RE: Just A Dream [Morana] - by Brisa - 06-18-2014, 09:36 PM